[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-3-18 01:00
  • 签到天数: 2075 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2012-3-15 23:21 | 显示全部楼层
    谢谢楼上两位支持!

I see Tony Stewart won the race & Junior took tenth place. This plane had some  ...
    轮回外道 发表于 2012-3-12 13:47

不用客气,我们的好兄弟。

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-18 14:19 | 显示全部楼层
    Familia & I are getting out on the ranch & getting a little work done, then its back inside for the Nationwide Race. Have a great day:-)
    我和家人要去牧场做点事,然后回到全国性的比赛。祝你一天快乐!

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-29 16:47 | 显示全部楼层
    Drum Roll please!!! The Winner of the WrestleMania Raffle is...by the way, he didn't answer his phone, but anywho... The winner is...
    请击鼓!!!WM抽奖的胜者是……顺便,他不接任何人的电话…胜者是…

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-29 16:57 | 显示全部楼层
    Snap!! I ran out of characters...dad-gum twitter, killing my big surprise...anyway, the winner of the WrestleMania Raffle is...DOH! No space
    突然!我跑出来了!……交给我好了推特,杀死了我的惊喜……无论如何,WM抽奖的胜者是DOH…!没有空间

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-29 16:59 | 显示全部楼层
    A glorious good morning to everyone, I hope your day goes great. Me? Just training & few errands today, not much...which works for me:-)
    光荣地对大家说早上好,我希望你们一天顺利。我啊?今天就训练和跑腿,没有太多的事……对我有意义:-)

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-31 08:38 | 显示全部楼层
    I love that nothing is rhetorical on twitter. Have an awesome day everybody. Wheels up!!! :-)
    Twitter上没有一丝的夸张,这一点我很喜欢。大家都要有很棒的一天。起床!!! :-)

Thanks to the "Welcoming Committee" in the Miami Airport. Good to see you all. Get ready for a hectic weekend!!! YEEHAWWW!!! :-)
    感谢迈阿密机场的欢迎宴会。见到你们真高兴。为忙碌的周末准备吧! ! ! !YEEHAWWW ! ! ! :-)

And day one ends at 1:29 am. Up at 6:30 am for interviews. Gotta love WrestleMania weekends!! Have a great nite all:-)
    第一天在1:29 am结束。6:30 am还要起来接受采访。准备爽WM周吧!!晚安:-)

Let's do this!!! Sleep time is over, let's go knock out some media interviews this morning!! Rise & shine & have a great day:-)
    开始吧!!!不睡了,今早我们起来接受一些媒体采访!!升华&光芒&一天愉快:-)

Done w/morning media. I feel like I know most of them after doing so many over the yrs w/the same folks. Pretty dang cool:-)
    早上接受了媒体采访。我觉得我知道,他们中大多数都如此相像。酷:-)

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-4-2 11:52 | 显示全部楼层
    There are no words to express how honored I was to be a part of that match!! Thank you @WWEfor allowing me to be a part of#WrestleMania !!

任何语言都无法表达我是多么荣幸能成为其中的一部分比赛! !谢谢你@WWE ! !#WrestleMania

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-4-2 11:52 | 显示全部楼层
    There are no words to express how honored I was to be a part of that match!! Thank you @WWEfor allowing me to be a part of#WrestleMania !!

任何语言都无法表达我是多么荣幸能成为其中的一部分比赛! !谢谢你@WWE ! !#WrestleMania

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-4-5 13:38 | 显示全部楼层
    I'm sorry to hear about the passing of Chief Jay Strongbow. Chief was one of a kind. My prayers go out to him & his family.
    我很对Jay酒首席去世的消息表示很遗憾。他只是一个凡人。但愿听他和家人能看到我的祈祷。

My first real day of taking it easy! Slept in, taking it real slow, will eventually work out...then...well...then that might be all:-)G'Day!
    我的第一天真轻松轻松!睡觉,让时间慢慢地走过,再去工作…然后…嗯…那可能是:-)美好的一天!

Been hanging & playing w/my kids all day. Laser tag, go carts, bowling, etc. I'm beat!! The ring is 10X easier than hang'in w/those two:-)
    一整天都在和孩子们一起逛街、玩。激光枪战游戏、开赛车、保龄球等。累死我了! !上擂台表演比陪这俩孩子玩还容易十倍呢:-)

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-14 22:10 | 显示全部楼层
    My phone is on the fritz so I can only tweet from the I-pad. Needless to say, there will be far less twt'ing until I get my phone fixed:-)

我的手机坏了,因此我只能用I - pad发微博了。不用说,我发的状态会大大减少,直到我修好手机:-)

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-5-14 22:10 | 显示全部楼层
    To all the mothers out there, have a wonderful and very happy Mothers Day!!! :-)
    祝天下所有母亲节日快乐
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-3-18 01:00
  • 签到天数: 2075 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2012-6-30 08:13 | 显示全部楼层
    To all the mothers out there, have a wonderful and very happy Mothers Day!!! :-)
    祝天下所有母亲节日 ...
    轮回外道 发表于 2012-5-14 22:10

期待七月份的更新。
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|招贤纳士|摔迷之家

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 08:17 , Processed in 0.071547 second(s), 16 queries .