找回密码
 注册
搜索
楼主: 轮回外道

[消息] 【HBK官方微博】每天更新~

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-1 13:47 | 显示全部楼层
@Brunskillife: @ShawnMichaels do you think you will ever return to @WWE permenently?-- No.
——你认为你永远都会在wwe吗?
——不。

@KarlyDX: @ShawnMichaels You like to be umpire of HHH vs Undertaker in the Wrestlemania 28?-- Any chance to yell "SAFE!!!" at those two:-)
——你想成为在WM28上HHH vs Undertaker的裁判吗?
——对这俩家伙大喊"SAFE!!!"的机会啊:-)

@HollywoodPAULRi: @ShawnMichaels are you having a Super Bowl party this year?--I've never had one so it's pretty unlikely:-)
——你今年会参加橄榄球超级杯大赛盛会吗?
——从未有过,所以不太可能:-)

Declined the sugar food, so the familia & I walked Hank & Dolly over to the pond. Water + Labs=Soaking Wet!! :-)
拒绝了含糖的食品,然后我和家人带着Hank & Dolly(是宠物狗还是啥??)在池塘散步。水+实验室=湿透!!:-)!

@othorp4: who came up with the whole shawn michaels has left the building theme? Loved still makes m laugh .--Me. Stole it from Elvis.
——谁想出的“the whole shawn michaels has left the building ”这句话?
——我模仿猫王的。
(PS:the whole shawn michaels has left the building曾在93、94年左右在HBK退场时被广泛使用,2010年HBK在退役仪式上最后一次说这句话。)

@kdslovesdrc: I guess I don't need to ask where the concept of the 'Heartbreak Hotel' came from right?--What can I say, I was a fan.
——我想我不该问“Heartbreak旅馆”的来源?
——我该怎那么说呢,我只是一个粉丝吧。
(这句不太准确)

@NathanLeonard94: If you had to choose anyone to end your career who would it be?--Um...Undertaker maybe...:-)
——如果你可以选择让谁终结你的Career,你会选谁?
——嗯...应该是Undertaker吧...:-)

@LaurenGrace158: @ShawnMichaels best moment of your life.?:)"-- Easy, birth of my children.
——ShawnMichaels你一生中最美好的时刻是什么时候?
——很明显,就是我孩子出生的时候。

@StopTisaTIME: hey Shawn what do you do when your having a really bad day?--Shoot stuff!!!j/k.
——嗨Shawn如果你一天不顺利会怎么做呢?
——屎货!!!(开玩笑)。

@Starship_Pained: I need to know! When does the next season of your show start?--End of July.
——我想知道你的下次登场会是什么时候?
——七月底。

Ya'll have a great evening. Safari Club International Convention in Vegas tomorrow. Gonna be fun. Nite all, be well:-)
国际狩猎俱乐部会议明天在拉斯维加斯举行。一定会很棒。晚安l:-)

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-2 21:05 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 轮回外道 于 2012-2-2 22:13 编辑

this time last year we had a huge 20 inch snow blizzard here in milw. yesterday is was 53-- Warm all over. Sweet!!
去年的这个时候雪下了20英寸深。昨天是53英尺——全身暖和。舒服!!

@mattyms:would you return to the WWE FULL TIME for a year if Vince offered you an invisible cloak?--Depends, do I look REALLY cool in it:)
——如果Vince给你一个隐形披风你会回WWE很长一段时间吗?
——看情况吧,那样我真的会很酷吧:)

@bennyboy40: @ShawnMichaels does you care if you are only known for wwe?"--No, I does not:-)
——Shawn你忧虑你是否只因WWE而出名吗?
——不。

@Kratos563: @ShawnMichaels what will you fell if no budy knew you--It's cuz I fell & a lot that people know me:-)
——如果你一个人孤单地在世上,你会有什么感觉?
——我会觉得其实我并不孤单。

@Phoenixlives_: @ShawnMichaels we need to pray for Chyna,the girl is losing her mind HBK--Already have. More never hurts.
(不会翻,这句求指教)

@doctubbs7: Is it weird that my favorite song is the Wrestle Rock Rumble??--Only if u like Gagne singing over Marty & I:-)
——我最喜欢的歌是the Wrestle Rock Rumble,这很奇怪吗?
——只要你喜欢就好,这首歌是Gagne为我和Marty唱的:-)

Gotta run, hooking up with @keithmarkmra & folks for dinner. Ya'll be good...yea yea I know...just don't tell me...:-)
要去跑步了,然后找keithmarkmra和别的亲们一起吃晚饭。祝君好运...哦哦我知道...别告诉我...:-)

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-5 01:34 | 显示全部楼层
@ bradshawireland: @ ShawnMichaels have you ever done any hunting in Europe? If so, much difference?-- I have not.
——你在欧洲打猎过吗?,如果有过,有什么不同么?
——没有过。

@ HEELDerek: @ ShawnMichaels What is the best part about life after wrestling other than family?-- There's more?
——除了家庭外,摔角生涯后的生活哪一部分是最棒的?
——难道还有别的吗?

@ elizabeth4everr: @ ShawnMichaels Do you still keep in contact with your wrestling friends?!-- Yes,very much.
——你还一直跟你摔角界的朋友联系着呢吗?
——是滴。

@ KayKelly54: @ ShawnMichaels Have you seen The Grey yet? Heard it was a great movie.-- I have not & heard the same.
——你看过《人狼大战》这部电影吗?听说很不错。
——没看过也没听过。

@ brettclarkw: @ ShawnMichaels my roommate and I have a bet on which one of us you'll respond to first...-- You win..I think. Who is he?
——我和我的室友打赌你会先回复我俩中的谁...
——目测是你赢了..话说另一个是谁啊?

@ ChristFanatic30: Being a Christian, what do you think of Undertaker & Kane playing demonic characters?--Playing & characters=nuff said.
——作为一个基督徒,你怎么看待Undertaker和Kane扮演恶魔的角色?
——扮演这类角色无须多说话。

@ Jr_hp: @ ShawnMichaels did you know that the probability that you answer me is of 1on 492,652? O_O-- Not good odds at all:-)
——你知道吗?你回复我的概率是492652分之一。
——一般人没这个机会。

Once again, groundhog day in Vegas. Buffet & the Safari Club. Hope ya'll are having a good day:-)
再一次在拉斯维加斯 度过圣烛节。正在自助游俱乐部。祝一天顺利。

Actually trying another buffet tonite. I literally,y have never eaten at this many in a row:-)
在吃自助餐。我真从来没有一顿吃过这么多东西:-)

@ gers_rob22: hey hbk what in your view was your greatest match in my view it was the match aganst bret hart at wrestle mania 12--Tuff call.
——嗨HBK,你认为你一生中最伟大的一场比赛是哪场?在我看来是在WM12对战Bret Hart的比赛。
——对。

Good night all!! :-)
大家晚安!! :-)

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-6 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
Got another workout out of the way & really feel I can squeeze in just one more buffet before I leave...hmmm, squeeze? Poor choice? G'day:-)
进行另一种锻炼的方式,真觉得我应该离开这个拥挤的自助餐……嗯,挤?穷人的选择?好吧:-)

Flight delayed & missing my connection. Not a great start to the 'ol travel day. However, things could certainly be worse. Time to read:-)
航班延误了,我失去了联系。这可不是旅行的好的开始。然而,情况也许会变得更差。该读书了:-)

Wheels up, leaving Vegas!!
起飞了,离开拉斯维加斯!!

I'm on a log steel tube with wings on it!! I may actually get home tonight, barring the punishment I get for being a smart a** about it:-)
(这句太地道了,不懂)

Going wheels up...wait a minute..those aren't wheels, they're just.... AW SH****.....:-)
要起飞了...等等..这好像不是起飞,这只是....噢我日.....:-)

Homeward bound kids. Tweet ya tomorrow!!! :-)
我是即将到家的游子。明天见!!! :-)

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-9 01:20 | 显示全部楼层
Been trying to work off the buffets this morning but my "Bat Phone" has been ringing off the hook!! Thankfully I've ignored it. Morning all.
昨晚努力工作了,今早吃早餐时我的"Bat Phone"一直响个不停!!好在我无视了它。早安。

When everybody in the house is under the weather guess who gets stuck w/all the chores & all the errands..DOH!! Busy, Busy Day!! :-)
每个人身体不舒服在家里待着的时候,会用谁来做家务和跑腿呢..卫生部!!忙死了!! :-)

Triple H just said you are in the middle of the woods hunting. You must get amazing reception!--To him my home= The Woods.
——Triple H刚说你在树林打猎。你可必须让他请客!
——在他看来我的家就等于树林。

*Note to self* "When announced on RAW, no one gives a rats behind about what I'm really doing." Check!! Gonna watch TV w/kids. OOPS!!:-)
在RAW上宣布*Note to self* 时,没人在我将会做什么这话题上瞎扯蛋。检查自己!!和孩子们一起看电视吧。哎呀!!:-)!

Gotta giddy up go folks, I gotta check out the news. Falling behind on world events. Can't have that!! See ya!:-)
晕,我要查查这个消息。不能落后于世界。绝对不能!!再见!:-)
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2015-3-16 16:43
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2012-2-26 18:54 | 显示全部楼层
    抱歉插一下,we need to pray for Chyna,the girl is losing her mind HBK--Already have. More never hurts.我们应该为Chyna祈祷,她早已失去了那个让她心碎的人(应该是HHH吧或者如意郎君)。不要再去伤害她。

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-27 14:51 | 显示全部楼层
    这个月没有流量了。3月开始继续更新。、

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-6 11:24 | 显示全部楼层
    I'm going, so can you!

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-6 11:25 | 显示全部楼层
    I plumb forgot to throw in HOF tickets as a part of the WrestleMania Raffle. Well they're in now!! Go to bit.ly/zroc1j to join, THX!!

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-7 17:03 | 显示全部楼层
    After finally getting home I gotta get my workout done. UGH, this is why I train first thing in the morning...I wanna lay around!!! :-)

终于回家后我得做我的训练。哎呀,我之所以早上起来第一件事是训练…因为我想躺下! ! !:-)

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-9 13:27 | 显示全部楼层
    Unbelievably blustery day at "El Rancho", however I've finished my workout & have WWE, MRA & other biz w/"initials" to take care of today:-)
    在“厄尔牧场”难以置信的一天,但我已经完成了我的训练和为WWE的准备,MRA和其他重要的事要忙一整天了:-)

Have an awesome day...nite or afternoon, wherever you find yourself. Be well!! :-)
    祝你有个愉快的一天…夜间,和下午,无论何时,保持身体健康! !:-)

I'm presently multi-tasking on Social Media!! Twitter & my FB acct. HBShizzle has gone techno geek!!! MUWAHaHAHA!!! :-)
    我目前被社会各界媒体关注! !在微博上推我吧。HBShizzle已经成怪胎了! ! !么哇哈哈哈 ! ! ! :-)

Time for dinner & then packing as I'm off to Cali to apparently take the "Legends" crew on a fishing excursion. Should be classic!!! :-)
    该吃晚饭了,然后我要去加利福尼加洲以名人堂的身份工作了。应该是经典的! ! !:-)
    上校鸭块 该用户已被删除
    发表于 2012-3-11 20:29 | 显示全部楼层
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-3-18 01:00
  • 签到天数: 2075 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2012-3-11 22:28 | 显示全部楼层
    再次谢谢轮回外道兄弟,辛苦了。

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-12 13:47 | 显示全部楼层
    谢谢楼上两位支持!

I see Tony Stewart won the race & Junior took tenth place. This plane had some Wi-Fi so I at least got some updates. All good!! :-)
    我看到Tony Stewart赢得比赛排在第十位。这架飞机有Wi - Fi所以我至少可以更新一些状态。愿各位安好!:-)

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-3-14 11:28 | 显示全部楼层
    Got in at 1am, in bed at 2 & slept in a bit late for me. Time to train & eventually mosey on over to RAW. Hope y'all have a great day!!:-)
    一点了,两点睡对我来说有点晚了。还要训练才能去RAW。祝一天顺利!:-)!

Pretty quiet day here today...can't help but to think of the tern - "Calm before the Storm." Tonite this building comes alive!! :-)
    今天的这里漂亮又安静……不禁想到燕鸥-“暴风雨前的平静。”今晚这个建筑是活着的!:-)!

Well I guess I told him!!! :-)
    我想我该告诉他!!!:-)

Thanks Cleveland for a great nite!! Always fun but this dude is ready to get back home!! Hope y'all have a great evening:-)
    感谢克利夫兰的很棒的夜晚!但有趣的是这家伙已经准备好回家了!!晚安:-)

To bed at 1am, up at 5am...yea this is the not fun part. Made it thru the 15 autograph dudes, security, now looking to go back to sleep:-)
    在凌晨1点睡觉,早上五点起床……这是没有乐趣的一部分。因为这还给15个家伙签了名,安全了,现在要回去睡觉了:-)

On the plane...& well, I could be "That Guy!!" You know, the one who sounds like he's trying to cut down a small forest w/a chainsaw:-)ZZZZ
    在飞机上……好吧,我可以是”那家伙!!”你知道,这听起来就像是想用电锯砍伐森林:-)睡觉ZZZZ

Woke up in Dallas & "sawed" what looked to be a small 2 bedroom cabin:-) good news is, catching an earlier connection home!! Sweet!!!
    醒来了,现在在达拉斯;“锯”看起来是一个小卧室2舱:-)好消息是,我更早回到家了!温馨!!!
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|招贤纳士|摔迷之家

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 02:37 , Processed in 0.090711 second(s), 17 queries .