找回密码
 注册
搜索
楼主: 轮回外道

[消息] 【HBK官方微博】每天更新~

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-8 21:09 | 显示全部楼层
"@camoriha: downloaded @ShawnMichaels_ #WWE12 now take over Universe mode w/ him...(or tarnish his career forever!)--It's in your hands:-)
——速度接收粉丝和他一起制作的。(否则就永远玷污他的职业生涯了)
——由你决定:-)

"@INWChairMan: @ShawnMichaels_ How did you originally come up with the Super Kick Shawn?--Came from the late "Gentleman" Chris Adams.
——Shawn你最开始怎么相出Super Kick的?
——来自"Gentleman" Chris Adams的后期。

@MattJWalker90. Huge influence on me, both of them.
他们两个都对我产生了巨大的影响

"@kmont227: @ShawnMichaels_ was at #Cabela's in PA today! Thought of your show! Happy&Safe Hunting to u!!--No I wasn't, I'm in Texas:-)
——今天在宾夕法尼亚州的Cabela那里!正想着你的表演!竟然真碰到了你了,无比愉快!!
——不,我在得克萨斯州呢:-)

@ZekeZanzibar. I don't know what IYH19 is but thankfully I don't think I ever had gear stolen ever.
我不知道IYH19是神马,不过好在我知道我没偷过齿轮。

"@WWECENATEAM: @ShawnMichaels_ not cool copying people's tweet that people tweet you.--What?? Isn't that the point of an RT, Blocksville!!
——复制别人召唤你的推特一点也不酷。
——神马??难道我不应该回复吗?Blocksville!!

"@Ramen_King: @ShawnMichaels_ did you JUST make up that name? How embearassing."--Of course. Its a bear, it didn't come w/a name. Did yours?
——你补充好那个名字了吗?好尴尬啊。
——当然。它只是一只熊,不该有名字的。你说呢?

"@EliaF20: @ShawnMichaels_ What are the chances of you sitting down in a desk and writing a book in your own words?--Way unlikely!! Way Way!
——你会坐在一张桌子前用你自己的话语写书吗?
——不喜欢这方式!!

Ya'll have a great night, tweet ya tomorrow:-)
晚安,明天再联系:-)

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-9 23:27 | 显示全部楼层
Church, Family, Food & Football = Awesome Day!! Have a wonderful Day as well:-)
教堂、家庭、食物和足球=愉快的一天! !今天过得太美了:-)

"@Hook4Christ: @ShawnMichaels_ Read any good books lately?"--Currently reading "The Resolution."
——最近读什么好书了吗?
——最近正在读"The Resolution."
  • TA的每日心情

2015-6-1 15:20
  • 签到天数: 8 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2012-1-11 17:52 | 显示全部楼层
    HBK也听喜欢看书的嘛

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-12 19:12 | 显示全部楼层
    回复 love33210

吼吼,退休的人没事看看书很正常。
    谢谢支持

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-13 01:12 | 显示全部楼层
    @bradcrough: @ShawnMichaels_ how do you feel now when you hear your entrance music ?-- Don't hear it unless I go back so I don't know.
    ——你现在再听到你的出场音乐有什么感受?
    ——除非我回归,否则我是听不到那个音乐的,所以我不知道。

@degenerate182: @ShawnMichaels_ when was the last time you said "suck it" or dont the dx chops?--Last time I did DX.
    ——你最后一次说"suck it"或者做DX的手势是什么时候?
    ——最后一次DX重组。

Playing Gin with my boy, girls playing on the floor & the BCS Championship. Awesome evening. #priceless!! Have a great night:-)
    和我的孩子们坐在地上边喝酒边看BCS锦标赛。晚安:-)

A gigantic, enormous congratulations to Edge on his Hall of Fame induction. Unbelievably well deserved & I could not be happier for him!!!
    对Edge被引入名人堂表示祝贺。难以置信的当之无愧,他让我无比高兴!!!

A gigantic, enormous congratulations to Edge on his Hall of Fame induction. Unbelievably well deserved & I could not be happier for him!!!
    对Edge被引入名人堂表示祝贺。难以置信的当之无愧,他让我无比高兴!!!

@TheKinAZ: @ShawnMichaels_ Any quick thoughts on the first half of the #BCS game?--Field Goals, Field Goals, Field Goals:-)
    ——说到上半年橄榄球的比赛你首先想到什么?
    ——进球,进球,进球:-)

Up and at'em early!! Getting some cardio done before getting on the plane. Hope ya'll have a great day. Be well :-)
    很早就起床了!!在上飞机前有了一些进展。愿大家一切顺利。保重 :-)

Congrats to the 4 Horsemen as well. Arn & Tully, especially, will always hold aspecial place for me, as they taught me so very much!b
    同时也恭喜4 Horsemen,尤其是Arn和Tully一直在我心中有着很高的地位,因为他们以前交给我过很多东西!b

On the plane getting ready to roll..er, fly..as rolling would take entirely toolong. #MRA crew fixin' to hit Columbus!! YeeHaw!!
    在飞机上摇得越来越厉害,准备起飞,整个飞机都摇了很久。大家将一起飞向哥伦布市!!呦吼!!

@ElSalsero85: @ShawnMichaels_ my fiancee & I had our 1st child 2day. Can I get a congrats from the Showstopper?--Congratulations!!
    ——我和未婚妻今天有了第一个孩子。我可以得到Showstopper的祝贺吗?
    ——恭喜!!

@Hook4Christ: @ShawnMichaels_ Did you break your ribs on that moonsault to the outside at wrestlemania?-- WM 24 - Yes!!
    ——你在wrestlemania的比赛中有没有过,朝着场外用月面宙返而肋骨骨折?
    ——有啊,WM24!!

@keithmarkmra. In Dallas & headed that way. See ya later!!
    在达拉斯跟别人走呢。再见!!

Next stop - Columbus Ohio...well, sorta..I'm gonna swing by the latrine before I get on the next plane..but then...:-)
    下一站-俄亥俄州哥伦布市...额,有点..我在登下一班飞机前一定要赶快上个厕所..不过接下来...:-)

At my destination. Meeting up w/@keithmarkmra & @JoshIshmaelcam for some dinner. I'm starving!! Somebody bring the checkbook!! :-) #MRA
    在我的目的地。碰到了keithmarkmra和JoshIshmaelcam一起吃晚餐。我饿死了!!某些人给我了一些支票!! :-)

Up early, coffee, cardio & breakfast then it off to the ATA Convention. First stop - @DeadDownWind Booth from 10-11. Have a great day!!
    早起,喝咖啡,锻炼身体,吃早饭,然后到ATA公约的时间。第一站——10-11的货摊。祝一切顺利!!

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-14 23:28 | 显示全部楼层
    "@DeeStarnes: @ShawnMichaels_ Thanks for being so personable at the ATA show. That means a lot.-- Thank you as well. Had a great time:-)

——感谢你在ATA节目中表现出的如此翩翩风度。那意味着很多。
    ——也许谢谢你。祝玩得愉快:-)

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-14 23:29 | 显示全部楼层
    Done w/the ATA, unbelievably sore feet but awesome time. Visit w/our great sponsors as well as meeting new ones. Now, it's Dinner Time:-)
    ATA的事告一段落了,难以置信的脚疼、可怕的时间。和伟大的赞助商一起参观同时也认识了新朋友。现在该吃晚饭了:-)

"@BigFrijolito: @ShawnMichaels_ why in the most of your answers you just give a link?--Go to for answer:-)
    ——为什么你的大多数答案都只是给出一个传送门?
    ——到找答案吧:-)

"@POEKris: @ShawnMichaels_ How much were you cracking up at that one? That was good!"--It was too easy:-)
    ——那个有什么好崩溃的?很好的啊!
    ——那个太简单了:-)

Beautiful sunny day here in Dallas, connection looks good, ate breakfast, things going good.... Hmm, wait a minute...almost too good...:-)
    美好晴朗的达拉斯周末,人际关系很好,吃完早饭,一切都很顺利....哈,等等...一切都进行的太棒了...:-)

I think I've spent more time sitting on the runway than actually flying today yet no complaints cuz SO FAR, I haven't missed my connection.
    我觉得今天坐在跑道上的时间比实际飞行的时间还要多……不过我先不抱怨,因为【到现在】我还没失去联系呢

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-15 00:09 | 显示全部楼层
    How do some people get to use more than 140 characters on their tweet & have it still go out? Mine won't do that. Multiple hashtags etc?
    怎么有人在推特上给自己加了超过140个特征描述,这有完没完?我不会这么做的。还要弄多少?

"@JRMoberly: @ShawnMichaels_ Depends on the Application you use. (Lose the Blackberry Showstopper)-- Its the only one I know how to use. NO!
    ——这取决于你使用的程序。(丢了黑莓的Showstopper)
    ——那是我唯一会用的。别啊擦!

UGH!! Nevermind, I'm not learning something new. This will have to do. Makes it hard to answer questions & keep the question in it. Oh well.
    唉!!算了,我不是在学新的东西。但还是要去面对。很难解决的问题,先保持问题吧。好吧。

Ever ask a question to 460 thousand people??? Quite fascinating!! I'm not really any closer to an answer but fascinating nonetheless!! :-)
    问46万人一个问题???相当吸引人!我的答案还真没有沾点边,然而这确实很吸引人!:-)!

On my plane headed home. Currently the happiest dude on the planet!! Home sweet home!!
    正在回家的飞机上。我是此刻地球上最快乐的人!!家啊啊啊~~~~甜蜜的家!!

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-15 21:04 | 显示全部楼层
    @Moraimita12: @ShawnMichaels_ do you know who inducted Edge to the Hall of Fame?--My guess, Christian but that's his call as it should be.
    ——你知道谁会将Edge引入名人堂吗?
    ——我猜,应该会要求Christian吧。

how old were you when you started to train for professional wrestling sir ?-- 18.
    ——您是几岁开始训练摔角的?
    ——18

What a game!! That's playoff football at its best. WOW!!
    好一场比赛,这应该是最好的一场橄榄球季后赛了。哇!!

@StevenBurnett2: Shawn are you still obsessed with the UnderTaker?--Um..'er.., I sought counseling & am now thankfully over it:-)
    ——Shawn你现在一直对和the UnderTaker的剧情耿耿于怀吗?
    ——额..嗯..,我曾经向他寻求过帮助,现在真心感激他:-)

"@ericbriel: Watched the Shawn Michaels Story on Netflix last night... Best Biopic I've ever seen.-- Thank you very much.
    ——昨晚一直在Netflix看《the Shawn Michaels Story》...这是我看过的最好的传记。
    ——非常感谢。

@atourina: Did u get to pick who inducted u in the HOF?-- Yes I did.
    ——引你如名人堂的人是你选的吗?
    ——是的。

@SeanRossSappMMA: hid behind my mother & cried when you threw Marty through the window. HOW ABOUT AN APOLOGY?--I told Marty I was sorry:-)
    ——当你吧Marty从窗户扔出去的时候,我躲在母亲背后哭。【后来你道歉了吗?】
    ——我向他道歉了:-)

How many pair of boots do you own?--Enough that I don't know the exact number:-)
    ——你有多少双靴子?
    ——够穿了但我不知实际有多少:-)

@dave_theman86: kfc or church's chicken? Lol-- Popeyes "spicy."
    ——吃KFC还是Church's Chicken呢?哈哈
    ——还是去Popeyes "spicy."吧

The game is a bit rough, time to play cards with kiddos. See ya'll, have a great night:-)
    这游戏有点粗糙,该和孩子们打牌了。再见,晚安:-)
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-3-18 01:00
  • 签到天数: 2075 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2012-1-25 23:04 | 显示全部楼层
    多谢晒,期待兄弟的更新。谢谢!~

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-29 17:53 | 显示全部楼层
    HBK的微博已经很多天都打不开了。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-3-18 01:00
  • 签到天数: 2075 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2012-1-29 17:57 | 显示全部楼层
    HBK的微博已经很多天都打不开了。
    轮回外道 发表于 2012-1-29 17:53

是更换了网址吧?

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-29 18:01 | 显示全部楼层
    回复 loiblu

不应该啊。。

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-30 12:41 | 显示全部楼层
    Suns goin down & its time to pack it in. Go eat, play with my kids & watch TV. Can I please watch what I'd like to watch:-)
    太阳下山了,我也该走了。去和我的孩子们一起吃东西、玩、看电视。希望我能看到我想看的:-)

@WWEsAngel_Nef. That's actually very funny!! We know a lot of folks like that:-)
    那真有趣!!我们知道很多亲们都喜欢它:-)

@WWEsAngel_Nef. Ha, I know. Believe me, we have the same:-)
    哈,我知道。相信我,我们一样。

Time for some "Cold Case" re-runs. My newest cop show viewing. Have a great nite. Till the morning....:-)
    "铁证悬案 "要重播了。我最近看的电视剧。晚安....:-)

@Bree_1215. You know the answer, you just prefer to live in denial:-)
    你知道答案的,你只喜欢活在否认当中:-)

Out in the cold with @JoshIshmaelcam. Should have worn a jacket. I hate days when I just decide to stop thinking. Gotta work on that:-)
    和JoshIshmaelcam在外面受冻。真应该穿一件夹克。我讨厌选择停止思考的时候。该工作了:-)

@jjblasvegas: @ShawnMichaels Are you doing anything tomorrow Shawn could it be in St louis.-- Church, Pro Bowl & Pizza
    ——Shawn你明天在圣路易斯有什么打算吗?
    ——去教堂、看超级碗、吃Pizza

@wrestlerorca45: @ShawnMichaels @JoshIshmaelcam its not windy is it? that might make it worse for you--Yes & it has!! Brrr!!!
    ——现在不正刮风呢吗?你们会病的
    ——是啊!!哦哦!!!

@florswaggle: @ShawnMichaels do you normally reply to tweets from non Americans"-- I think so. How do I tell the difference:-)
    ——你会正常回复外国推友的twitter吗?
    ——会啊。我觉得没什么不同的:-)

The familia & I are gonna huddle up, get comfy, eat some BBQ & watch the movie Courageous. Ya'll have a wonderful evening:-)
    我和家人要舒服地缩在一起,看电影《Courageous》。晚安:-)

Hope ya'll are doing well today. The movie Courageous was awesome to say the least. We all really enjoyed. We'll see ya, have a great day:-)
    祝各位明天一切顺利。电影《Courageous》可以说是很可棒的。我们都很喜欢。再见:-)

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2012-1-31 12:38 | 显示全部楼层
    @andymoe84: Did you always believe in god? Or was there one moment in your life which changed your mind?--There was a moment & then some:-)
    ——你相信上帝吗?你在生活中有没有某一个时刻因为相信上帝而改变想法。
    ——有且很多:-)

@JericholAddict: @ShawnMichaels Are you still involved with WWE?"-- Yes I am.
    ——你现在和WWE仍然有关联吗?
    ——的是。

@FaithOddo: Do you and Triple H still friends? If so are you going to watch WWE tonight to see your old pal?-- Yes & no. He understands:-)
    ——你和Triple H现在仍然是朋友吗?如果是的话你准备在今晚的WWE上见见你的老朋友吗?
    ——不管会不会,他都能理解。

@JohnLovesBearss: @ShawnMichaels what do you think of Road Dogg returning last night ?--I'm sure he had a blast!!
    ——你怎么看待Road Dogg昨晚的回归?
    ——我确信他很尽兴!!

@katrenjosef: @ShawnMichaels Whats your opinion about what kane did to Cena and Zack?."-- Didn't see it.
    ——你怎么看待Kane和Cena&Zack的剧情?
    ——一直没看。
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|招贤纳士|摔迷之家

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 09:01 , Processed in 0.090892 second(s), 16 queries .