搜索
查看: 12881|回复: 53

[消息] Sunny 及 Sable 在MySpace上开战(您相信谁)

关闭 [复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-23 13:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sable's Comments

Why I wasn't on RAW
Body: Before I am asked repeatedly why I didn't make an appearance at the RAW 15th Anniversary I decided to let you all know at the same time. As some of you may be aware I've had a rocky personal and profesional relationship with past WWF diva Tammy Lynn Sytch, better known as Sunny (who was invited by the WWE to take part in the anniversary). Ever since I first started out in the WWF Tammy has spoken badly about me to as many people as she could (in my opinion out of jealousy) an to this day she still speaks poorly about me. As the people in charge where unsure for a while as to whether or not I'd accept the invitation (because Brock didn't want me to accept), then they went ahead and asked Tammy to take part in it. About a week ago I contacted the WWE to let them know I was in, but as they had already invited and promoted Tammy's (who didn't want me there either) appearance I was forced to step out for now. In exchange I was featured in quite a few flashbacks. I'm sorry for not informing you all earlier but hopefuly I will be making an apperance on tv soon.

在我被再三的讯问为何没有出现在RAW 15 周年志庆之前,我决定同一时间让你们知道。你们当中的一些人应该知道我跟Tammy Lynn Sytch(Sunny)有些私人和工作上的恩怨。就在我第一次进入WWF的时候,她就无所不用其极的恶意中伤我(在我看来,这是她嫉妒我),直到今天,她对我的评价依然很恶劣。正当我在犹豫是否接受邀请时(Brock并不想我出席),公司的人转而去邀请Tammy。一周之前我联系了WWE告诉他们我接受邀请,但是他们已经邀请了不想我出席的Tammy,所以我被迫离开

Much love
Rena "Sable" Lesnar

SECOND COMMENT

I have gooten comments about fans claimming that I should have put my feelings about Tammy aside and just made an appearance. I guess I wasn't clear enough on my last message, I was asked by WWE management not to take part in the anniversary anymore. While I do admit to being hessitant about appearing on the same show as Tammy, it was a desicion that was no longer in my hands. Trust me I would have loved to go into that ring and give Sunny a good Sablebomb, but it just wasn't meant to be. Thanks to all those fans who expressed their unconditional love and support for me. I love and miss you all.

我在fans的评论看到,希望我能将与Tammy的私人恩怨暂时放到一边,出席一下节目。我想我在上一篇文章中表达不够清楚,我是被WWE的管理层拒绝出席节目的。对于与Tammy出席在同一场合,我无所谓,但是决定权并不在我手里。相信我,我是很渴望出现在擂台上并赏给Sunny一招Sablebomb,但事与愿违。
Much love
Rena "Sable" Lesnar

Sunny's Comments

Hey everyone! Normally, I wouldn't waste my time on a piece of S**t like Rena Mero, but so many of you are forwarding me things that she has been writing about me lately, that it needs to be addressed.

大家好!通常我是不会在Rena Mero这类垃圾身上浪费任何时间的,但是她近来写到了我,我必须要作出回应。

Firstly, she has been saying that the reason she wasn't on the 15th anniversary RAW, is because I was on it and told the people at the WWE to not have her on--that I wouldn't appear if she was there. Well, right off the bat this is total horse S**t, because I know for a fact that she was NOTeven asked to be a part of the show. I have a very good friend up there that showed me the list of people invited, and as there were a few invited that were then dis-invited, she was not one of them. She was no where to be found on the list. Period.

首先,她说她没有出席RAW 15周年志庆的原因是因为我接受邀请并给WWE说不能让她出席节目,否则有她就没我。好的,就给这垃圾当头一棒吧,实际上她从来就没被邀请过出席节目。我在公司有一位很要好的朋友,给我看了被邀请的人员名单,里面有少数几个原先被邀请,后来被删除的,但是她并不在里面的名单中。在名单中找不到她的名字。

She has to realize that the wrestling world does not revolve around her and her steroid-ridden husband--who, I hope gets his ass kicked by Frank Mir in February--they have been such a source of trouble in the past for that company, they don't want anything to do with them.
So, to save face, she made up this story about me getting her taken off the show. Now think about it--if I had that much pull in the company, wouldn't I have a contract by now?? And doesn't it just make her look stupid placing all that power in my hands??

她认识到摔角界并不是围着她和她服用类固醇的丈夫转的,希望他在二月的时候会被Frank Mir打得落花流水。他们在过去为公司带来一连串的麻烦,他们不想再有任何不良记录。
所以为了保存面子,她就捏造故事说是我令她不能出席节目的。现在回头想想,如果我有那么大的权力,为何我现在得不到一纸合约呢?她实在太蠢了,这么看得起我.

As far as I'm concerned, she needs to stop worrying about me, and start worrying about how it's possible that a 40 something woman can actually look 50 something in the face--even after ALL that surgery.

我所关注的是,她应该停止担心我,去担心自己40岁的年纪50岁的样貌更好,最好整整容。
But, then again, maybe there is a place for her in the WWE--Moohlah is now gone and they need another old lady to take some bumps now and then!!
Anyway, for those of you who love me and hate her, I hope you enjoyed my little rant. And for those of you who love her and hate me, kiss my royal ass.

现在,可能WWE有她的一席位,Moohlah已经离开了人世,他们需要一个老妇人时不时出来搞怪一下。总而言之,那些喜欢我且讨厌她的人们,希望你们能喜爱我的小演讲。那些喜欢她且讨厌我的人们,吻一下我高贵的ass吧

Well, Ive spent enough of my time on that used up hag--

love tam

当事人双方各执一词,孰是孰非,局外者的您们认为谁的人品有保证,认为谁是清白的呢?参与投票吧.
单选投票, 共有 420 人参与投票
您所在的用户组没有投票权限

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-23 13:22 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢新闻!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-23 13:32 | 显示全部楼层
更执一辞,难说,什么人RP不RP的,.......
局外人也困惑啊.......还有,很无聊

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-23 13:33 | 显示全部楼层
搞得不错。口水大战。
  • TA的每日心情
    擦汗
    2024-5-26 10:20
  • 签到天数: 2652 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2007-12-23 13:33 | 显示全部楼层
    永远支持SUNNY,谢谢新闻

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-23 13:40 | 显示全部楼层
    感謝新聞

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-23 13:43 | 显示全部楼层
    就BL夫妻在摔角这个圈子里严重的声望败绩来看,就情理我们也应该支持SUNNY.至少在公众和摔角圈子里SUNNY仍旧是那个DIVAS.而这对夫妇已然是做了太多让这个圈子失望的事情了.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-23 14:00 | 显示全部楼层
    谁都不支持~~女人间的事情很无聊的说~~
  • TA的每日心情

2013-4-14 09:08
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2007-12-23 14:09 | 显示全部楼层
    就Diva来说 我个人喜欢Sunny
    但是还是那句 别得罪女人

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-23 14:14 | 显示全部楼层
    thank you

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-23 14:14 | 显示全部楼层
    之前对sunny没什么了解,但是在15周年上给人的感觉很舒服,漂亮的很自然,不过这也真是个够霹雳够tough的女人……

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-23 14:17 | 显示全部楼层
    Sunny 支持你
  • TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2024-4-6 16:07
  • 签到天数: 232 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2007-12-23 15:06 | 显示全部楼层
    只是从这些内容来看,我更支持sable,毕竟sunny在言语中对太多人不敬了,给人一个泼妇的感觉

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-23 16:25 | 显示全部楼层
    Brock使用類固醇??
    我認為Brock的強壯身體應該是他自己鍛鍊出來的
    Sunny講的話真的很不客氣 連Sable的老公Brock都不放過

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-23 19:54 | 显示全部楼层
    没有理由,raw不可能在十五周年没邀请成为首个花花公子封面女郎啊,sable 有在wwe 的almuni里啊。trish,lita, molly holly也在wwe almuni 里都有登场,没有理由sable没有登场的
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|招贤纳士|摔迷之家

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 05:57 , Processed in 0.096879 second(s), 21 queries .