2013-3-3 23:14
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2007-7-3 14:47 | 显示全部楼层
    EDGE好像在最近的比赛中保留了相当的实力。
    & E# g3 ], S  U. C) W几年前对布洛克莱斯拿那一场,勇猛无比

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-7-3 15:03 | 显示全部楼层
    EDGE很优秀,我一直这么认为,由于近几年EDGE角色的转变,有许多人开始讨厌他,并且由于角色的限制,他无法打出十分精彩的表现,很多以前经常用的漂亮动作都不再使用,在刚做HEEL的一段时间里,EDGE还无法转变过这个角色,但随着他对角色的适应,他还是展现他R级超级明星的非凡演技.的确在现如今的WWE中,很难找到这样的一个选手了.虽然我很喜欢EDGE,但我角色称之为传奇似乎还差了些什么

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-7-3 15:50 | 显示全部楼层
    Edge大帝成为传奇只需要时间了,其他并无任何问题。. B% ^5 Y4 s' s7 T; @
    , F, j% R: L; m& S7 ]) d, N! }: h
    Batista之流就别想了。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-7-3 16:08 | 显示全部楼层
    就一直观察他表现吧,现在可以说是非常优秀
    $ s$ O* x; A+ C7 W, {但始终还未到传奇

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-7-3 16:09 | 显示全部楼层
    zcsupport edge

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-7-3 16:13 | 显示全部楼层
    从90年代开始我迷上了摔角,同时我也见证了WWE最辉煌的时期。8 a3 n: E- [" m' k1 d: B% A
    在那个时期,我最看好的有两个人:rock 和 edge
    8 L! Q3 W) q5 T7 ^: {$ ]rock有很好的身板,也有极好的擂台表现力,所以适应期会比较短,然后就飞速地大红大紫了。他是我所看到的少有的极富有激情的选手(个人看法),其实他一出道我就觉得他光芒四射了,所以他有现在的成就我一点都不觉得奇怪。4 T# S& k9 k' N( g( x0 r
    至于edge,他刚出道的时候,我在他身上看到两点:光芒和迷茫,当然他的光芒是远不及rock的(也是个人看法)。他的身板很差(虽然现在我仍然认为很差)和一般的擂台表现力,适应期长是在所难免的,但他的造型是很不错的,他比一般的选手具有明显的帅气,就这点我就觉得很有潜力了(因为你不能只考虑男性观众,女性观众也是一个很大的潜在市场)。之后他一直在二三线徘徊,那段摸索的时间可真长(我当时很替他担心)!我甚至一直怀疑自己的眼光,不过他最后取得了现在的成就,我是很开心的。0 x$ l+ i( Q( S8 M2 N) p
    还有,要提起的就是benoit的raw三小是纪念节目了,当时有机会出来说话的,就edge哭得最利害,而且我绝不认为那是演戏,edge的真情打动了我,他是一个有情有义的家伙。" F) {; }4 y5 ]2 t- d: s
    一路走好,希望你能成为下一个legend!
  • TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2024-4-6 16:07
  • 签到天数: 232 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2007-7-3 16:29 | 显示全部楼层
    这里有两篇文章大概可以让你更好的理解那个词组
    & b  p; j0 `9 w4 L: }$ v& r第一篇:http://appserver.marketingpower.com/blog/marketingnews/2007/05/the_reality_is_its_the_it_fact.html
    : C6 C0 R& _: _8 U! \The reality is ... it's the "it" factor1 q; B) y' d2 x+ t1 P% q3 s
    Music. Modeling. Dancing. It’s about the look, the spark, the “it” factor. It’s marketing.
    & l$ P. j" j0 pToday’s reality shows, in fact, embody the “it” factor. “America’s Next Top Model,” “American Idol” and the recent reality show hit, “Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll” all have the same goal in mind: to search and discover that one person who has “it.” And, if you don’t have “it,” you probably won’t get picked. Could one say that of the latest cut on “American Idol?” Melinda Doolittle with her strong, polished voice didn’t make it to the finals … to the surprise of many. Was it her looks, her personality or choice of songs that landed her in third place? Who knows? I guess it depends on how you define “it.”8 ]# E- q) J. D3 r
    Maybe Blake Lewis and Jordin Sparks, the final two contestants vying for the “American Idol” spot this season have “it.” But what is it about these two contestants that have landed them in the finals? I think young girls swoon over Lewis, perhaps because of his looks and beat-boxing ability. Sparks, perhaps because she’s likable, enthusiastic and has a great singing voice.& l4 k: i5 u; @/ E( }
    Now, take these reality shows and apply that same concept of the “it” factor to a company’s products. What makes a certain product or brand outshine others? What’s the “it” factor? The “it” factor comes to mind when I think of the Apple iPod. What are some of your thoughts?) V" l8 [, K( j: w; h
    ; c4 E) W* h8 @8 }& J, q3 Y
    第二篇:http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-it-factor.htm
    " {; M2 p: ]+ m- mIn the past the “it factor” might have been defined as someone with je ne sais quoi, or the indefinable something that makes someone special. The “it factor”, was also called the X Factor in some cases, and still may be referred to as such. Most often, it is applied to celebrities or semi-celebrities that seem to radiate charisma and charm.. E' s+ f, E; n7 D% V: {2 c
    There is considerable debate about who possesses this unknown variable. Some people look at celebreality stars like Paris Hilton and are certain she has that “it factor”. In some way she draws people to her like a lodestone. The young woman can’t seem to make the smallest movement without a host of paparazzi avidly lapping at her heels. ) @2 i1 L6 r, y
    Others look at Paris Hilton and wonder what the fuss is about. She is assuredly wealthy, and she can wear the finest clothes, make-up and jewelry that money can buy. However, people examine her and fail to see the “it factor”. Determining the “it factor” can be a matter of taste, moral background, viewpoints, and preferences.( V9 w  @- X5 @
    The “it factor”, that nebulous prejudice-laced something, can apply not only to celebrities but also to politicians, to people seeking work, or to religious leaders. Mother Theresa eschewed the fashionable world and lived a life of privation to serve others. Her “it factor” had everything to do with the spiritual way in which she lived her life. People would wait for days for audience with her. The same can be said of the exiled Dalai Lama, who again inspires people in a completely non-materialistic way.7 z8 }. y: X  a" a  \( x
    When people interview for jobs, a certain confidence can be the “it factor” prospective employers are looking for. Somehow, an interviewee must stand out from the crowd. There are numerous books written on how to apply for, interview for, and land a job.
    - n. F7 b2 O* eMost of these books focus on appearing strong but flexible, and moreover establishing a personality that will be remembered in a positive way. Many of the recommendations have to do with making the interviewer feel at ease and comfortable. Basic things like nodding one’s head and smiling can establish an “it factor” other job candidates do not possess.) i; U6 L4 i& P4 x) d, T
    However, the “it factor” differs according to cultural traditions. Smiling in many Asian cultures is seen as a sign of embarrassment. Thus an Asian employer might view smiling as the very thing suggesting one does not have the “it factor." Knowing one’s audience is vital. ) g# j' y$ D, t0 c8 h1 w% I
    In Rob Reiner’s film An American President, there is an argument central to the concept of “it factor” and image regarding whether President Franklin Delano Roosevelt would have been elected in the TV age. The fact that Roosevelt was in a wheelchair might have stripped him of the “it factor” that made him such a popular president, particularly if he was daily viewed by a television audience.
    $ r% m, p2 |" D( \Reiner’s point is that image and “it factor” are crucial to successful politics, though perhaps they are not the best basis for electing people to office. It is often clear that even presidential elections in the US are decided partly on personality as evidenced by polling. Some people felt Al Gore was boring and John Kerry was wooden. President Bush, on the other hand, had the “it factor”, and seemed like a sincere, nice, good guy. Thus, if a politician doesn’t have “it,” he or she must train to get “it.”* A$ C% X( e0 p% A0 O) H
    Unfortunately the “it factor” can get in the way of judging people on who they really are. There is an old saying that one can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. However, frequently the “it factor” in its most superficial forms is all about transforming the sow’s ear into the silk purse. It is about looks alone, and not about one’s view and contributions to the world. While it may be amusing to watch the parade of “it factor” folks, society also takes intense pleasure in seeing such idols torn down, as evidenced by the massive interest in the decline and fall of celebrities.8 j- [& U) z# m" f- u
    Thus the “it factor” is both elusive and transient. Those who have it today, may lack it tomorrow. It is usually not an adequate measure of the human, and there is no definable yardstick by which to rule such a factor.
    ) s' }4 y3 e- \
    6 k% _) D, J% I; L1 m0 d% @8 V8 F可能有点长,但我个人认为,这个词大概就是指一种所谓的“魅力”或者说是“吸引力”、“个性”。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-7-3 17:28 | 显示全部楼层
    等着吧 他是一个天才的摔跤手 是一个真正的 创奇

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-7-3 17:34 | 显示全部楼层
    如果EDGE能更多地依靠“实力”而不是耍阴战胜对手 一定会更受欢迎5 a" [+ |( B5 {5 E
    但是目前并未表现出能和顶级摔跤手一拼的“实力”/ [( N0 a* [# I  u0 V- q
    也许是为了和ORTEN去分开不得不做这样的定位
    & w% k1 |6 R  |. [2 ?如果以后能更进一步 前途不可限量~

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-7-3 17:44 | 显示全部楼层
    一般冠军次数多说明在摔角中到上这个层次待的时间比较长,CHRIS JERICHO就是如此

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-7-3 17:50 | 显示全部楼层
    EDGE不错,成为传奇只是时间问题!
  • TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2015-11-6 19:23

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2007-7-3 19:26 | 显示全部楼层
    有想过考虑这篇文章..
    + I6 _4 E: U/ s( Z% ^( V: u/ O1 ^不过这几个星期要准备考试
    . t" c' k3 y1 @) W5 L被楼主捷足先登了...呜
  • TA的每日心情

2016-12-8 17:54
  • 签到天数: 11 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2007-7-3 19:27 | 显示全部楼层
    刑捕头对燕小六说:“不出60年你就是双侠镇下一任捕头……”7 j- l# H8 s7 F" Y

# |1 J! u: Y' D/ i, v) [很多回复还是跟文章里说的一样都不加客观考量地说:“no!”
    , {+ V8 n& R: W7 Q
    : A# |/ m, {9 j' M, j' i' redge的扎实根基怎是triple h之流可比的,edge的命运也不是那么好,虽然wwe经常补偿他让他赢各路高手,可惜的是,他已经在走下坡路了……而且环境也不是那么纯洁了。
    * ]& O2 y7 I; F. x就他现有的成就可以退役了,修养几年就是传奇,可惜他不会的,他要创造历史。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2017-10-4 20:26

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2007-7-3 19:34 | 显示全部楼层
    如果让他去演正派..也许很多人现在都会回答YES吧?
    % b. u+ R) a7 N- B  @: v% ]" e* ?     他的确付出了很多..

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-7-3 19:40 | 显示全部楼层
    傳奇不單是看他拿了多少個頭銜腰帶,; c4 v) o5 _$ ?  j& i' L& S  v
    受歡迎,自身努力都是好重要的,) s7 s- N6 {% [" u- p) |
    而這都是成為傳奇人物的根基~~  q$ {+ `" m) s2 }

2 L  V: g& W* E, |& L* z# E0 t我看了edge的表現都有一段時間,
      e8 L! I2 S! F# p2 `4 _3 k, R他的技術無疑問地我會說他是個值得稱為傳奇的人~~
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|招贤纳士|摔迷之家

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 05:13 , Processed in 0.090916 second(s), 17 queries .