找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 2323|回复: 19

[翻译] Linda之见(最新ECW剧情,未看慎入)

关闭 [复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-8-3 17:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
接下來才是我写这篇专栏文章的主要原因。我要谈的是CM Punk,首先,他再次完成了一个相当出色的预告片,但最好的还是他摔交的那部分,对手是Justin Credible。对Punk来说这是一个多么优秀的首次亮相,不仅仅是摔的好,这个家伙还有着超凡的魅力。我跟你说这就是整场秀的精彩亮点,至少对我来说是这样的。Credible表现很优秀,他们两个确实优秀的表现,让fans们为之喝彩欢呼。另外Punk作为一个和ECW本来毫无关系的人,fans们对他有这样的态度让我十分惊讶。他出场时现场的反应简直叫人不敢相信。
# N  V, G9 k+ V) \: n# L% K7 e3 H- u* I5 ]1 i
Kurt Angle回归了,他和Brooklyn Brawler打了一场60秒左右的比赛。为什么是Brawler?我想知道原因。人群对Angle热烈的反映当然很好,不过除此之外也就没有什么值得谈论的了。现在我要说我对吸血鬼的小玩意儿不感冒,不过对Kevin Thorne和Ariel我颇感兴趣。我看这个角色会比Kevin在SD上面的可怜可嫌的Mordecai把戏好的多。迄今为止吸血鬼的剧情算是不错的。
- N& f% Z! Y: Y+ ~1 Z- l# X% \4 D( t- @+ @" f
至于重头赛呢?对Big Show和Batesta的比赛我不是很喜欢。但我确实喜欢比赛过程中从fans们口中喊出的反对口号,不论比赛的话,这一部分是以fans们为中心的。他们不仅仅骂Big Show,Batista也是受够了“优待”。我喜欢所有的口号,象是“换台!!”,我还相信他们也说了“老一套”。这些粉丝们希望在那里比赛的是ECW的选手,他们对RVD的呼声也证实了此点。这场秀不是在SD的观众群前表演的,不然你知道Batista必然会得到大部分的掌声和欢呼,正如我早些时候讲的昨晚ECW是在一群ECW死硬派的粉丝们面前录制的,这也是每个星期我们都应该实现的好事。再回到这场重头赛,Batista根本就没有从这场比赛中得到任何好处。我很期望能够把镜头对准他,但是没有。他的入场倒是挺酷,因为有个粉丝似乎惹怒了Batista,Dave在那里看上去就象是另外一个摔交手,而不是SD的一个超级明星。6 Z" m; F1 d: G5 |# E9 G

6 o/ m/ b7 }( z9 q你体会不到我是多么期望昨晚的秀能够仅仅是接下来的一个开端,我只是期望VINCE能够尽力保证ECW能够在真正的ECW粉丝面前进行录制,不要在想观看SD选手的家庭面前录制了。& ]' H6 @/ q' y# C- _; r2 m
, n# U/ x4 h5 j# L& M7 g4 g7 O/ N# l
[ 本帖最后由 xiazun 于 2006-8-3 17:33 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2006-8-3 17:28 | 显示全部楼层
Now the following is the main reason why I really wanted to do this column. And I’m talking about CM Punk. First, he did a promo which again came off so well, but the best part was he wrestled and he wrestled Justin Credible. What an outstanding debut for Punk. Not only did he wrestle well, but the guy has charisma, oh does he have charisma. I’m telling you this was THE highlight of the show, at least for me it was. Credible did an excellent job, and the two of them gave the fans something really great to cheer about. And for a guy that has nothing to do with ECW I was amazed how the fans took to Punk. As soon as he came out the reaction was just unbelievable. Nowyou know why I’m still so hyped. This guy has it. ! Q: _" C) I% O+ b. X: ]: |' O6 m5 ?* L
Kurt Angle returned and had maybe a 60 second match with the Brooklyn Brawler. Why the Brawler? That’s what I wanted to know. The crowd wasvery much with Angle which was cool but otherwise there wasn’t much to talk about. Now I have to say I’m not one for vampire gimmicks but I am interested in Kevin Thorne and Ariel. This character I think will do a lot better than that pathetic Mordecai gimmick that Kevin wasgiven on Smackdown. So far this whole vampire thing is coming off well.
- v  \! s+ F+ X' i$ u) Q. u+ X! UAs far as the main event? I wasn’t crazy about the match with Big Show vs. Batista. But damn I sure loved all the negative chants the fans were spewing out while this was going on. Forget the match this segment revolved around these outstanding fans. They were not only on Big Show,but Batista got plenty of crap from the fans as well. And I loved allof the chants like “change the channel” and I believe they also said“same old shit.” These fans want ECW guys in there, and they made that clear with RVD chants. This show wasn’t done in front of a Smackdown crowd where you know Batista would have gotten major pops.
8 T" }9 M  `( z3 y0 R8 \As I said earlier last night’s ECW was taped in front of die-hard ECWfans and that’s what we should get week after week. Now back to the main event. The match did nothing for Batista at all. I really expectedsome type of focus on him but that didn’t happen. Except for Batista’s entrance which was cool because a fan seemed to be pissing Batista off, Dave just looked like another wrestler out there not like one of the top stars of Smackdown. And Big Show didn’t look exactly terrificin this one either. But none of that mattered since the fans made allof this so worth watching. + g9 I+ n# b' y
You have no idea how much I hope that last night’s show is just the beginning of what’s to come. I just wish Vince McMahon would do everything he could to make sure that ECW gets taped in front of “their” fans and stop the taping in front of families that are therefor the Smackdown roster. I had a blast watching this show and for those of you that get it over the weekend in the UK please don’t miss it.$ U. m- C  K7 y: K% S
  b  Q% @: |( J: V
[ 本帖最后由 xiazun 于 2006-8-3 17:29 编辑 ]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-8-3 17:41 | 显示全部楼层
看来专栏作家并不认识这为非常有名的jobber

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-8-3 17:43 | 显示全部楼层
感谢翻译~辛苦了~

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-8-3 18:41 | 显示全部楼层
支持!!!!!!感謝翻譯
  • TA的每日心情
    难过
    2013-9-30 09:45
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2006-8-3 18:49 | 显示全部楼层
    ECW如果不放在sd之前录观众的效果的确会好很多,
    lenovo 该用户已被删除
    发表于 2006-8-3 19:11 | 显示全部楼层
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2014-8-18 12:01
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2006-8-3 21:57 | 显示全部楼层
    谢谢翻译辛苦拉!!!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-8-3 23:19 | 显示全部楼层
    我只是期望VINCE能够尽力保证ECW能够在真正的ECW粉丝面前进行录制,不要在想观看SD选手的家庭面前录制了* m+ Q# C( @: l
      t9 j1 _$ e3 `8 X
    这完全是我的心声...我们关不需要多一个RAW或SD,既然重办ECW就要有ECW的味道!!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-8-4 00:20 | 显示全部楼层
    楼主辛苦,感谢您的劳动.
  • TA的每日心情

2016-2-25 03:16
  • 签到天数: 608 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2006-8-4 03:18 | 显示全部楼层
    谢谢了~支持一下~翻译辛苦了!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-8-4 16:39 | 显示全部楼层
    谢谢翻译好文章收下慢慢看~
    wjszfr 该用户已被删除
    发表于 2006-8-4 17:32 | 显示全部楼层
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-8-4 20:49 | 显示全部楼层
    不过每次都呼叫“RVD”会不会……RVD人气真那么旺么?
  • TA的每日心情
    难过
    2014-1-27 09:52
  • 签到天数: 36 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

发表于 2006-8-5 00:22 | 显示全部楼层
    ECW越来越有看头了.
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|招贤纳士|摔迷之家

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 15:50 , Processed in 0.089953 second(s), 23 queries .