2015-9-17 21:58
  • 签到天数: 4 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2006-6-4 01:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    翻译晚了觉得有些摔角手很值得尊敬
    3 f. f/ D. o) j. k  T# E他们做了很多幕后工作,我还是比较喜欢Willliam Regal的3 u! X& B' T+ c& R
    期待DX
    ) U; G8 e' H! W# S/ g; ]
    ! q' c, N0 |$ S& |! C6 r3 K9 Q+ T7 Y" H7 \6 }. l) ?
    WRESTLING COLUMNS  摔跤专栏( `7 o# b, z+ s3 z
    The Best: Past, Present & Future 昨天、今天、明天,哪个最好?2 w# q/ Y2 a' k5 N
    May 4, 2006 by Langdon Beck 2006-5-4 兰顿 贝克/ }2 M, F2 P) y$ ?! R

7 i/ Z# u$ [& [9 y! u3 h" B* [8 i8 @, {

7 e/ {# ?3 a+ s7 I8 ?+ w$ W--------------------------------------------------------------------------------$ D$ Q, K/ G' v, M) g, B
    7 d3 g$ l) u7 J% x
    One of the most common questions asked by wrestling fans involves the “best”. This usually concerns the time period when wrestling was at its best, and who exactly the best wrestlers on the planet are. % P: t2 ?  z/ h1 X$ p4 c
    一个最常见被摔跤迷提到的问题包括“最好的”。这通常关系到摔跤的时代,还有谁的确是这个星球最好的摔跤手
    ' v6 ?' P9 b# Q/ S0 U+ T) c
    % ~3 O8 I: c! W4 u: v4 W; _: rThe most frequent response to the first question: the years between 1997 and 2001, more often known as the Attitude Era. Epitomized by the WrestleMania X-Seven pay per view, it was during this time that it actually became uncool NOT to watch wrestling, rather than vice versa. The quality of one promotion caused another to work harder and improve. Ratings were consistently high, and audiences were consistently entertained, but not always by the wrestling (of which there was never a particularly large amount). The massive upswing in popularity was largely due to the storylines and characters, and so those wrestlers with successful storylines and characters, like Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker and The Rock, were considered the “best”.
    " P" A; X$ c: F3 w3 n3 H# F - q1 |6 ^- k  R% ^) \3 L
    对于第一个问题的最频繁出现的答案:1997~2001年,最为所知的就是Attitude Era. WrestleMania X-Seven所概括的,在这个时期实际上观看摔跤比发脾气更容易激动。一个人的技术含量的促进导致了另外的人更努力的工作和进步。等级一向很高,观众一向很娱乐,但不仅仅因为摔跤(因为从来没有大量过)。情节和人物,就像Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker 和 The Rock使摔跤实效性的流行起来。它们是被认为“最好的”! q4 W" i: y( z7 {

7 y5 ]% H- [1 g% I3 I% FThe previous generation, however, would probably associate the peak of wrestling with the mid-to-late 1980s. There was the huge popularity of the WWF, with wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Ultimate Warrior, and Randy Savage, and shows like WrestleMania and Saturday Night’s Main Event. For fans in other parts of the US, there were the likes of Jerry Lawler, Terry Funk, the Four Horsemen, Ricky Steamboat, the Freebirds and more. Wrestling had never – and has never been – bigger than it was in the UK during these years, with Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks reaching high levels of fame, and with events also featuring technical mastery from Rollerball Rocco, Dynamite Kid, Fit Finlay, and Marty Jones, there was something for everyone.   }5 G& q0 b  H6 l2 J
    # j2 N# Q6 b& J; @2 w4 C
    然而,在再往前的时代,到达摔跤的定点也许二十世纪八十年代中后期。那时WWF被一些如Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Ultimate Warrior, 和Randy Savage以及像WrestleMania和Saturday Night’s Main Event所流行起来。对于美国其他地区的摔跤迷,他们喜欢Jerry Lawler, Terry Funk, the Four Horsemen, Ricky Steamboat, the Freebirds和其他的很多人。摔跤在英国这些年过去从来没有------现在规模也从来没有更大过,伴随着Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks达到很高的声望,还有一些人在技术上的掌握,例如Rollerball Rocco, Dynamite Kid, Fit Finlay, and Marty Jones,这也是所有人喜欢的一部分。
    ! X$ B, C+ v  f2 R2 C2 K) c- W5 ?3 W
    : D4 B1 V5 }- w- ~0 {If you are of a more old-school sensibility, then there was likely no better time than the later years of the 1970s and the early 1980s (and earlier). As for the reasons why, and who made it so good … well, that would depend on where you were from, at least from a fan’s perspective. If you were a performer, then moving around different territories was the best thing you could possibly do to improve your skills. . I7 z( C8 v$ d+ w! z; r  p: R2 x" O
    4 B, B# ^8 `# B1 i2 Z3 v& C1 v
    如果你有一些对于过去的校园时光的敏感,那么最好的时光莫过于二十世纪七十年代末和八十年代初,原因是因为一些人做得非常好。恩,取决于你来自哪里,至少取决于你的看法。如果你是一个表演者,在各个地域巡回演出是你提高你的技术的可能的最好的方法。# [' c' X8 h( \3 [' R

/ R5 S) G+ K  W. `7 m3 j& O) RThe early and mid- 1990s may not have been great for storylines or ratings like the latter part of the decade, but for fans who liked pure wrestling action and in-ring athleticism, there was so much to enjoy. Bret Hart, Owen Hart and Davey Boy Smith in WWE, Chris Benoit, Eddy Guerrero, Dean Malenko and Scorpio in ECW, the luchadors and cruiserweights who came to the US in 1995, All Japan heavyweights such as Stan Hansen, Kenta Kobashi, Mitsuharu Misawa and Toshiaki Kawada, New Japan junior heavyweights like Jushin Thunder Liger, Great Sasuke, and Super Delfin, not to mention the classic events, for example 1994’s Super J Cup tournament. 8 ^0 f9 p* X' u9 J. S

2 ?' |4 i8 a+ g) h二十世纪十九世纪中早期也许对于故事情节和人物等级来讲并不像后十年那么好。但是对于喜爱纯粹的摔跤和竞赛的摔跤迷来讲,他们会很快乐。WWE中的Bret Hart, Owen Hart and Davey Boy Smith,ECW中的Chris Benoit, Eddy Guerrero, Dean Malenko and Scorpio,1995年来自英国的的洲际和轻量级,所有来自日本的重量级选手包括Stan Hansen, Kenta Kobashi, Mitsuharu Misawa and Toshiaki Kawada,新的日本初级重量级选手像Jushin Thunder Liger, Great Sasuke, and Super Delfin,更不用说像1994年Super J Cup锦标赛那样典型的比赛。
    9 y0 g2 R8 v( h5 W8 {+ F/ p! I
    $ R, |$ R7 k# pFans of independent wrestling may look to 2002 and 2003 as a high point. With AJ Styles, Low Ki, Jerry Lynn, Christopher Daniels, Spanky (and more) having great match after great match, and the rise of Paul London, Samoa Joe etc., along with increased recognition thanks to new companies such as Ring of Honor, and older promotions like CZW and FWA reaching high points, it was a very good time to be following the little guys. 1 h0 `8 K) c8 m9 W
    $ d0 p3 l7 V) b8 Y  f9 \
    独立摔跤迷也许视2002和2003年为最高点。AJ Styles, Low Ki, Jerry Lynn, Christopher Daniels, Spanky攻陷了更多更好的一场接一场的优秀比赛。还有Paul London, Samoa Joe等等的兴起。伴随这些荣誉的增长还要感谢新的团体就像Ring of Honor,还有老的联盟就像CZW和FWA达到最高点,非常适合这帮人的拥护。! v$ I" K3 U9 o% h6 M8 W
    ( r- h& j, ~1 L% m; p
    So it’s all very subjective. It depends on what kind of wrestling you like most, but primarily, it depends on when you started watching. The time period in which you became hooked is most likely, in your opinion, the best, because if it wasn’t for that period of time, you wouldn’t be a fan now. This is probably why so many people point to the Attitude Era as the time when wrestling was at its peak – it was also during this time that wrestling gained many new fans. The same explanation is true of the 1980s wrestling boom. Obviously, it follows that nobody can state for certain that any one period was the “best”. But I’d like to suggest that maybe there is no better time to be a wrestling fan than NOW. # L$ l$ j2 ]) T3 y( J1 X! o" o2 I2 L
    ! F7 c8 q$ P9 A) O2 s- D; Z! y, K
    这些评论都很客观,都取决于你喜欢哪一种摔跤,但是根本上来讲,它取决于你何时开始看摔跤。你何时开始看摔跤的时候是什么样的,在你认为就是最好的。因为如果不是因为那个时期的摔跤,你现在就变成摔跤迷。这也许是为什么很多人指出the Attitude Era作为摔跤的顶峰——那时也是摔跤获得很多摔跤迷的时期。同样的解释对于二十世纪八十年代摔跤爆发。显然,这样没有人可以确定任何一个时代是最好的。但是我建议,作为一个摔跤迷,没有比现在更好的时期了。
    6 b4 O! a& h+ x+ a5 z8 B2 }% f4 B4 r  U
    Why now? Ostensibly it would seem that wrestling isn’t as great as it was. With WWE’s monopoly on the mainstream, the lack of competition has resulted in a slight rut in terms of popularity. The closest alternative is still a distance from becoming real opposition. Some of the major Japanese promotions appear to be declining. But despite all this, I still think that now is the best time to be a fan. This is due to one thing: accessibility. It’s never been easier to be a wrestling fan, if you know where to look. Even for those who only watch WWE, just by buying a DVD or checking out WWE 24/7 you can get immediate access to archive footage dating back decades, as well as WCW, ECW, AWA and much more. Independent wrestlers have probably never been more in demand, with promotions and supershows appearing all over America, Canada and Europe. The same is true of retired and semi-retired legends. Brits have The Wrestling Channel, a TV channel devoted to wrestling: Canadians have The Fight Network. And this accessibility in turn is largely because of a single entity – the internet. For all its flaws, and it has plenty, the internet has literally opened up an entire world of wrestling for anyone who wants it. There was a time where you would have to be incredibly dedicated in order to find the magazine or newsletter to find the tape trader who might have the show you want to see. Now all it takes is one click and you can find exactly what you’re looking for, whether it’s from Philadelphia or Mexico City, Doncaster or Tokyo. $ r6 V2 ~" ~% j9 C/ [% j, `

: \7 E0 j$ H( b$ J( K. l7 P为什么是现在?表面上是因为摔跤没有像现在这样庞大。作为WWE所垄断的主流,缺少竞争已经成了增长形势的规律。非常接近的选择已经成为了真正反对的理由。一些主要来自日本的增长已经开始衰退。但是尽管这样,我还是觉得现在是对于一个摔跤迷来讲最好的时期。这因为一件事:易接触性。这一点从来没有像现在一样对于一个摔跤迷来讲这么轻松过。就算是那些仅仅观看WWE,只买DVD或者你可以通过核对WWE 24/7来获得过去十年的历史存档,WCW、ECW、AWA和其他更多的联盟也一样方便。独立摔跤手的需要量从来没有这么大,伴随着荣誉和特殊比赛在全美、加拿大、欧洲的流行。那些退休的和半退休的传奇一样的真实。Brits拥有The Wrestling Channel,一个深入报道摔跤的频道:加拿大人有The Fight Network,这些可接近摔跤的渠道的出现很大程度上是因为网络介质的出现。超越所有的缺点,这一点就足够了。互联网逐件的像整个关心摔跤世界的任何人显示。过去有一个时代你不得不献身于寻找杂志和时事通讯来寻找想卖给你你想要的磁带的人。现在所有的一切你只需要一个电机然后你可以精确地找到你想找的,不管你来Philadelphia 或 Mexico City,Doncaster 或 Tokyo。
    9 g! l7 X% h5 v0 E; p* G6 \5 _
    * }- H3 B* g! W. KThere is, however, one relatively major problem with wrestling today, and it is to do with the second part of the question in my opening paragraph. Naturally, there are many excellent wrestlers around today, but the vast majority of those who could be considered the “best” in the world originally belonged to other time periods – many of Japan’s best wrestlers were also Japan’s best wrestlers ten years ago. Chris Benoit was one of the best in the world ten years ago, Shawn Michaels nine years ago, Triple H six years ago, Kurt Angle four years ago... I am not saying these men are no longer among the best. They are, at least in my opinion. The problem is, wrestling today has very few new wrestlers to add to the list, and this time period will not be able to become truly great until it has its own group of wrestlers who can be regarded as the best in the world.
    . _7 o( }. Z2 T# c) c/ {
    & A9 r0 F% s, N# y3 d. `$ o然而,一个相关现在摔跤的主要问题,我打开的照片已经说明了第二个问题。自然的,现在有很多出色的摔跤选手,但是很多被认为“最好的”摔跤手最初属于其他的时代。很多日本最好的选手现在还是十年前日本的最好选手。Chris Benoit是十年前最好的摔跤手之一,Shawn Michaels九年以前,Triple H六年前,Kurt Angle四年前。我不是说这些人不再延续最好。他们,至少在我看来,问题在于,现在几乎没有新的摔跤手来加入这个名单,并且这个时期将不能变成真正的伟大直到他们自己的一组被世界接受的摔跤手出现。
    / }6 ]2 N5 K+ K- j7 N- ^7 J5 ?7 h  w) }8 H8 u1 @
    There are six guys who I think have the undeniable potential to be included in this group of wrestlers. Of course, this is just my opinion. You may disagree, or you may have different people in mind, but one day, when you think about the best wrestlers on the planet, I think you’ll think of these men: 8 `9 s2 @& ^& y
    / j& ^. H) e8 @8 e4 H
    这里有六个人我认为在这组摔跤手里有不可否认的潜力。当然,这仅仅是我的看法,以也许不同意,或者你也许大脑里有自己想法。但是有一天,当你想到这个星球上最好的摔跤手,我想你将想到这些人。
    6 A5 U$ G1 L3 U/ ~
    ( J1 a/ ~0 ?  [1 i
    * b5 l1 K( V% i% U- {' L5 H/ k/ W0 K8 S, y/ V9 f
    Alex Shelley: Trained in part by one of the most underappreciated men in wrestling, Joe E. Legend, as well as Scott D’Amore, Shelley has a solid background in American-style heavyweight and lighter-weight wrestling styles, as well as Japanese experience through regular touring with the Zero-One MAX promotion. He can fly, he can brawl, and has an extensive knowledge of submissions and European-style counters. What makes Shelley stand out is the way he combines everything he knows into his own unique style. But it’s not all about wrestling ability, for Shelley also has the benefit of an on-screen personality; in ROH, he has shown he can cut a promo, and in TNA, he plays a character not unlike a stalker or paparazzi. It’s a gimmick that hasn’t really been done before, and it has pushed him up the card pretty successfully. And Shelley is still just twenty two. He has a lot of time to improve even further, and if it continues, Shelley will be X Division champion sooner rather than later - and he still won’t have peaked. Not by a long shot.
    ) k9 G6 A8 Y' t# A( y6 C. ~" ~
    Alex Shelley,作为最未得到正确评价的摔跤人训练,就像Joe E. Legend和Scott D’Amore, Shelley在美国类型重量际和轻量级摔跤中有一个可靠的背景,就像日本通过定期的和Zero-One MAX计划旅行进行联系。它可以飞,它可以争吵,而且有广泛的降服欧洲类型选手的经验。让Shelley不败的原因是他联合了他知道的所有类型的摔跤成为他自己的联合型。但是这不是所有的摔跤能力,因为Shelley也适合一个在人物上的性格。在ROH,他已经展示自己可以剪辑广告,在TNA,他表演一个既不像高瞻远瞩者又不像摄影师的人物。这里有一个以前从未使过的机关,这把它成功地推向剧情。并且Shelley只有22。他还有很多时间更进一步的加强自己,如果可以继续。Shelley成为X 级别冠军是迟早的事儿。5 o% B: [6 D( x% Y' n
    并且他将不会显露,而不是经过一长串的努力。
    : k5 P" V) W+ y; r) M& J; C0 k/ e( E" U5 k3 w: \% k; a
    Mistico: Many already believe Mistico to be one of the premier high fliers in the world today. While few of his moves reach new, untapped levels of insanity, his speed, fluidity and grace in the ring are irrefutable. Simply put, a Mistico arm drag is a thing of beauty. The first time I saw a Mistico match, I was reminded of the first Rey Mysterio match I saw, and hopefully in time – and at twenty three, he has plenty of time – he could become the “next” Mysterio, or at least achieve a similar amount of recognition. In fact, the World Heavyweight Champion himself has said he is a fan of Mistico. Although he’s currently a huge star in Mexico, as yet there has been very little mainstream exposure elsewhere. In a recent radio interview, Mike Tenay claimed that TNA were in talks to bring Mistico in into the company as part of the Mexican World X Cup team. If this happens, then it’ll be great news for everyone. If not, make sure to watch out for him if you ever get the chance to see the CMLL lucha libre promotion. He’ll rock your world.
    2 O) E4 E0 r  Q6 T1 ^8 |3 \& u3 I7 x' b; [' k
    Mistico:很多人已经认为Mistico将成为如今世界最重要的飞行者之一。当极少数的他们达到了新的,未使用层次的疯狂的时候,它的速度、柔韧性和美观在比赛中是不可驳倒的。简单的讲,一个Mistico arm drag也是一个美丽的动作。我第一次看Mistico的比赛,使我记起了我第一次看Mysterio的比赛,在他23岁的时候,他有足够的时间,他能够成为下一个Mysterio,至少可以达到一个类似高度的赞誉上。事实上,世界重量级冠军本人也说他是Mistico的追随者。尽管他现在已经是一个墨西哥巨星,但是他很少出现在其他地区的主流展示上。在最近的比赛中,Mike Tenay宣布TNA正在谈判来带Mistico进入墨西哥World X Cup队的一部分。如果这件事成功了,那么它将是对所有人的一个好消息。如果不成功,确保你要看他如果你曾经有机会看CMLL lucha libre比赛。它将使你疯狂。
    0 ~4 f% B7 U, A. Z" a2 g- K
    & |* d7 H: Y. [9 c6 o4 ~1 KKENTA: A big star for Pro Wrestling NOAH as it is – he’s not the GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion for nothing – the sky is still the limit for KENTA. At twenty five years old, he has yet to reach his full potential, but from the sheer number of great matches he’s already wrestled, you wouldn’t know it. From high-flying matches with Naomichi Marufuji, Juventud Guerrera, Ricky Marvin and Kotaro Suzuki, to tag team contests against Fujita & Hidaka or Kanemaru & Sugiura, matches against heavyweights such as Yoshihiro Takayama or Kenta Kobashi, to Junior Heavyweight title matches against Kanemaru, and his Ring Of Honor debut against Low Ki – KENTA can always be counted on to produce a great match. He wrestled again for ROH in March of this year, and will be making future appearances in upcoming months. His finisher is deceptively simple – basically, he gets his opponent in a fireman’s carry, then drops them and knees them in the face – but devastatingly effective, as is his hard-hitting aerial style. Soon he’ll be one of, if not the, biggest stars in Japanese wrestling, and then, possibly, the world…
    ! T; I$ r7 ^( N2 r
    4 X9 V8 x- K( o, XKENTA:一个来自NOAH超级摔跤联盟的巨星,GHC初级重量级冠军除了他不会是别人,但是这片天空仍然限制它的发展。在25岁的年龄上,他开发了他的完全的潜能,但是从他经历过的摔跤大赛中,你不了解她。从和Naomichi Marufuji, Juventud Guerrera, Ricky Marvin 和 Kotaro Suzuki高飞比赛,双打比赛与Fujita & Hidaka 或 Kanemaru & Sugiura,和重量级选手比赛例如Yoshihiro Takayama 或 Kenta Kobashi,与Kanemaru比赛获得初级重量级冠军。他的荣誉站,第一次和Low Ki的比赛——KENTA总是能被算在这些创造他出来的伟大的比赛。她今年三月为ROH比赛,并且在将来的几个月里有更长远的展示。他的比赛结局很简单—基本上,他对他的对手使用一个fireman’s carry,然后放到他用膝盖磕他的脸——但是很有破坏性的效果,和他最重的空中打击。不久它将是日本摔跤赛最耀眼的明星之一(也许不是唯一的),然后,也许,是世界级的……* I5 w' e$ k/ s* l9 W0 ?+ V- C

. W) a* @7 u# c: }0 dKenny Doane: I discussed Kenny’s career thus far, and why I thought his inclusion in the Spirit Squad was a bad idea, a few months ago in my column ‘They Got Spirit, But I’m Mad As Hell’, so I’ll try not to repeat myself too much. I still fear that the SS may follow him, haunt him even, for the rest of his career, stigmatizing him to an extent. Hopefully, however, Kenny’s ability and indisputable charisma will prevent this – he has more than enough of both. The fact he only just turned twenty is also bound to help. Although it’s possible he may not spend his entire career in WWE – taking time off to improve, wrestle in Japan, form his own style etc is probably wise – with luck he should move up the roster to the main event with ease. Even within the relative confines of the Spirit Squad, he stands out, and although many fans (who, I might add, are “smart” enough to know everything that happened backstage on any given day, but can’t name the World Tag Team Champions) probably don’t remember his name, when asked their favourite member of the SS, the answer is invariably “the one with the cool leg drop”. Well, it’s a start.
    6 J% U/ O* @% [( I  G( \
    & G9 }" C: u/ l) G2 V! Y! q5 t; xKenny Doane:在我过去几个月的专栏“他们获得精神,但是我像地狱一样疯狂”中讨论过Kenny的职业,而且我认为他加入the Spirit Squad是个错误的主意,所以我将尝试不重复自己过去的语言狠毒哦。我始终恐惧SS将跟随他,甚至缠住他将来的事业,为他的事业前途打上烙印。然而有希望的是,Kenny的能力和没有争论的感召力将防止这件事发生,他这两方面的能力都足够多。事实上他仅仅即将二十的年龄也注定对他有帮助。尽管他也许将不把他的全部事业贡献给WWE——其他的时间在日本摔跤度过,对于他自己的类型和智慧——当然还有运气他将轻易的从配角到主角。就算在Spirit Squad范围中,他出现了,并且尽管很多摔跤迷(那些,我可能算上为摔跤迷的,足够的“聪明”来知道后台中发生的所有事情,但是不知道World Tag Team Champions是谁的)也许记不住他的名字,当被询问他喜欢的SS成员,总是“那个有很酷的落腿”的那个。这就是开始。1 f$ m- Q" v3 X8 v% R3 S4 s

% l/ f/ I, O9 G- ~) U+ aBryan Danielson: Hold up, some of you may be saying. Isn’t Danielson already one of the best in the world? Kind of. He is without a doubt one of the better wrestlers around today, but he’s only just getting started. About a year ago I wrote a column called ‘Thankyou, Dragon’ in which I talked about Danielson’s career up to that point. Since then, he has incorporated new elements into his wrestling style, which has made him even better. His mic work has improved too. Bryan Danielson is a guy who just keeps on improving, and considering he’s still just twenty four, it’s almost scary to think how good he could become. WWE is a certainty, but not yet. William Regal explains why:
      C- M' ^+ V! @1 z+ ^5 d6 H) l  S) f2 w+ L" S9 o3 ?. \+ K
    Bryan Danielson:支持,你们之中的一些人也许会说。Danielson不已经是世界最好的么?一部分是。他毫无疑问是现在比较好的摔跤手之一,但这只是个起点。+ N4 n; X' ^$ D* }3 A, @( ^" h) B1 T
    大约一年前我写了个叫作“谢谢,龙”的专栏在我谈到的关于Danielson的事业成长。从那时开始,他已经进入了一个新的摔跤类型,让它变得更好。他的言论工作也有进步。Bryan Danielson是一个一直保持进步,并且要知道他是一个只有二十四的男人,还是让人很惊慌到底可以变得多么好。WWE已经确定了,但是不是结局,William Regal这样解释道:
    # e9 z/ m$ i& A) ?% x0 c5 M
    $ s, ~' M; x; b3 x: B" a6 a! J“Training Bryan Danielson is the proudest thing I've ever done in wrestling. He wears my boots, my trunks and does a lot of the stuff I showed him… [He] is turning into a great wrestler. He watches every single match on every single show, he even gets tapes sent over from England. He could have been in the WWE years ago if he wanted, they've offered him a job but he doesn't want to come. Bryan knows he's better off where he is.” & D; e5 W6 M3 W, q

9 n9 L5 L# C8 e/ A1 L6 ]训练Bryan Danielson是我在摔跤中做过的最令人自豪的事情。他是我的继承人,做了很多我向他展示的东西。它将成为一个伟大的摔跤手。他观看每一个表演的每一场比赛,他甚至观看英格兰寄来的磁带。它可以进入WWE几年以前如果她愿意,他们已经给他一份工作但是他不愿意来。Bryan知道它的优势在那儿“
    + }' L3 S# o4 X8 p( V3 N
    , X: I: h+ C6 d) ~, EHarry Smith: The final one of the six, and the guy who I think could one day surpass all the others. At nineteen years old, Harry already has a wealth of experience, not to mention genetics, on his side. He’s the son of the British Bulldog, Davey Boy Smith. His grandfather is Stu Hart. He was trained by his father and Bruce Hart. He began training at eight years old, making his pro debut at fifteen. He has competed for New Japan Pro Wrestling, not to mention all over England, Canada, America and other parts of Europe, learning different styles and techniques. He has the talent and the ‘look’. Everyone from Chris Benoit to TNA’s Johnny Devine to Jim Ross has been helping him out, teaching him, and giving him advice. Last month he received a WWE contract, and will almost certainly bypass the developmental system and go straight to the main roster. All of this before he hits twenty years old. If it seems like he has a lot to live up to, well, that’s probably because he does. As William Regal said, “when Harry comes in, he'll be something special already.” Despite the pressure on him, it is my opinion that one day Harry Smith will be the best wrestler in the world.
    / k  D6 `" |6 ~# H$ D
    " p, {) c1 {8 OHarry Smith:六个人之后的最后一个,并且我认为某天他将超过其他的人。十九岁的Harry从他的遗传学角度来讲已经有了宝贵的经验。他是British Bulldog, Davey Boy Smith的儿子,他的祖父是Stu Hart。他被他的父亲和Bruce Hart训练。他从他八岁的时候开始训练,让它十五岁的时候初次大型的登场。他在New Japan Pro Wrestling竞赛,更不用提全英格兰、加拿大、美国和欧洲的其他的地区,学习各种各样的风格和技巧。他有这方面的天才和眼光。从Chris Benoit到TNA的Johnny Devine到Jim Ross的每一个人都帮助他,教他,并且给他建议。上个月他接到了一份WWE合同,并且几乎直接通过发展系统直接到主表演场上来。以上所有的过程仅仅在他二十岁之前完成。如果他有很多可以生活下去的手段,嗯,那也许是因为他习惯了。就像William Regal所说的,“当Harry近来,他已经有一些特殊了。尽管压力很大,我认为有一天Harry Smith将成为世界最好的摔跤手。
    ! d1 R. l, X+ J1 }( }/ y( Q* d5 p/ n2 o3 M
    There we have it. Six phenomenally talented guys, and the oldest one turned twenty five in March. Taking into account the fact that most wrestlers don’t reach their peak or realise their potential until they’re about thirty, in a few years’ time we’re sure to be in for something special. In a few years’ time, when these six are leading the way, and people ask when wrestling was at its best… maybe someone somewhere will say, “Hey, what about right now?” 3 W+ h7 Q$ Q8 z+ e# G; b/ i& j

i3 k) L6 c$ c) a% F7 W3 u我们都知道了。六个明显有天赋的人,最老的今年三月刚刚二十五。事实上很多摔跤手没有达到他们的顶峰或者发掘他们的潜力知道他们三十岁,过几年我们确定会有很多更特殊的事情发生。几年之后,当这六个人引导潮流,然后人们问什么时候摔跤达到了他的最高峰。也许有些地方的有些人将会说:“嗨,为什么不是现在?”

评分

查看全部评分

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2023-5-2 23:33
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2006-6-4 02:23 | 显示全部楼层
    翻译的真差,这种东西还是不要用翻译软件...
    ( L. a5 c! d, Z& I: `这是为什么很少人愿意翻译的原因

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-6-4 03:28 | 显示全部楼层
    辛苦了
  • TA的每日心情

2013-6-18 02:18
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2006-6-4 03:35 | 显示全部楼层
    看了看~辛苦了啊!!
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-10-9 14:44
  • 签到天数: 710 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2006-6-4 04:26 | 显示全部楼层
    感谢你的翻译啊!
  • TA的每日心情

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

楼主| 发表于 2006-6-4 07:38 | 显示全部楼层
    没有用翻译软件啊……可能是因为外国的表达法和中国不一样把~

评分

查看全部评分

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-6-4 07:59 | 显示全部楼层
    一定很累吧? 呵呵。..辛苦了。...

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-6-4 08:06 | 显示全部楼层
    翻译辛苦了
    . N6 l. P: B* A# a/ h1 t# {" L8 b$ Z: N; ]/ u* z/ A
    谢谢分享

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-6-4 11:14 | 显示全部楼层
    翻譯得那麼多,辛苦你的工作了 ~
    街头篮球 该用户已被删除
    发表于 2006-6-4 11:17 | 显示全部楼层
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
    雅皮 该用户已被删除
    发表于 2006-6-4 11:26 | 显示全部楼层
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-6-4 11:47 | 显示全部楼层
    翻译的不容易
  • TA的每日心情

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

楼主| 发表于 2006-6-4 12:17 | 显示全部楼层
    其实他批评的有道理……我一定好好学习英语,主要是文章很长# l2 T. i0 F8 G2 p" s1 G
    以后三周有九门考试,这是我翻译到早上6点翻了四个小时才弄出来的2 h, U5 R' d: y
    有的地方的确不大通顺,因为英语句式和中文句式不同,书面句式和口语句式也不同9 b/ Y( K) J( F1 W
    谢谢大家批评指正,也请大家多提宝贵意见,尤其是具体的意见8 w4 Q- d4 N( e& v- s% h
    bless我六级顺利把!

评分

查看全部评分

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2016-6-21 00:03
  • 签到天数: 11 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2006-6-4 13:06 | 显示全部楼层
    应该是第一次翻译吧,辛苦了,有些专业词语感觉翻译的不太正确,毕竟是第一次。
    $ F5 W# k  }/ ?. {4 W不同意文章中关于反对Kenny加入SS的观点,Kenny还很年轻,他现在主要的任务是一边学习,一边在电视上“混个脸熟”

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-6-4 13:12 | 显示全部楼层
    感谢你的翻译.别理那些小朋友,有机会多练,会越来越好的,呵呵
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|招贤纳士|摔迷之家

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 16:26 , Processed in 0.106497 second(s), 25 queries .