搜索
查看: 1040|回复: 5

"Sick" Nick Mondo 专访翻译

关闭 [复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-7-31 15:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我很幸运能为Nick Mondo做专访,在采访中,有一些问题,我想知道,也因为有人曾经问过我
: ^: J8 M  q. q& C: Q$ E
) R/ A6 S* J& c# nScott:你是怎么想到Nick Mondo这个名字的?
2 @' ^3 @% x3 K$ l5 D3 GMondo:一个和一起长大的孩子的名字叫Nick Mondo,我并没有与他多么亲密接触过,但一直认为他的这个名字很Cool,当我进入摔角界时,我就向他要这个名字,他觉得他真是太Cool了
' y* @5 \- E2 H) P. S% V* W" {
0 A+ J: y1 [* p: d" v6 b

8 T# u% j3 ?* I1 dScott:你觉得是怎样突出你的职业摔角Carrer?
* Q8 w1 ^/ v2 U5 TMondo:最好玩了是我要去日本,我猜想得到在空中飞行,在20岁以下,获得好的费用,看到该国大部分地区是什么,我认为我要突出我的摔角生涯...或者,也包括在后院摔角2视频游戏2 `7 Z5 h, ^) M* E* B9 x5 s
" y$ p. l( Z% d
; J) B8 g" [2 r- p
Scott:如果你有机会回去改变一件事,你的摔角生涯中,你会去改变什么?4 \& y" F3 a2 W: ^# L4 g! U2 l
Mondo:我想我最后的世仇在CZW反对别人,The feud w/ Johnny Kashmere远远排在末尾,我曾问Zandig把我想像与Kashmere,因为我和他在一起都进行了很好的比赛。也许我会挑上Messiah和Trent Acid
, s7 j  f& L/ X" i; \  C/ s9 P5 @2 P; G# ?
$ ~8 w! Z3 ?# q# y3 g! j
Scott:怎么是你的身体应付目前正在aftrer离开摔角1年半了?( ~8 ?9 s9 D: m# [1 b
Mondo:出乎意料,我可以告诉你,当天气不会改变,因为我骨头都断疼痛,但他无法承受,也是我左脚踝也永远不会相同,如果我照顾,他的业绩会不错,但我也弄得漂亮的多
: b/ g  |4 w& b6 C- N" @- m7 ^
1 q3 ^' Q3 u6 l# Y" c$ o' ~) f
/ r1 W# f* M: W5 Q. L$ Q1 u
Scott: 你现在退出摔角一段时间,是否有任何压力或有情绪回去?5 [9 K, B$ l' r0 u/ s, o/ o4 h: j
Mondo:保证..总是如此,我欣赏Cage Of Death 这些节目时,总是希望我能继续存在,我开始思考跳车大思路.新举措等,也有摔迷想我回来时,总是感觉很好,但是我认为我留在一个适当的时机,我认为收场轮椅将是一个悲剧,我很幸运,我没有今天多* [" M4 W8 e2 J" W0 C( U# h
9 z. h0 x7 W5 R- A

0 Q/ x$ N2 x) M9 n$ V; w& `) MScott: 如果你可以把你的职业摔角生涯用一个词表达,是什么词?% N7 [2 n# R' q
Mondo: 危险
$ Q' k; W3 T* V4 N
: {3 [* c; U1 }1 Z: p" ^Scott: 目前正在制片如何?  \& V- V3 m& h, [. {8 C9 o: e) \' K
Mondo:我绝对热爱电影制作.我发现了一群家伙都像动机,我和他们有着相似的看法,在案件didnt人都知道,目前,我工作了2小时的电影,预计将在2005年年底. 我的明星它,它是以松散过我的生活. 这是我的方式传递,从摔角和电影. 是的,有相当多的战斗场面. 标题叫打静物.
+ v0 u/ S" M; q2 H1 I3 W7 ~( A7 }( I
* L* I; q' H+ t/ k
Scott: 什么是你的影响力,令你想进入职业摔角,或者说你的偶像是谁?8 F: z9 @' B8 \
Mondo:这是2个问题,Sabu. 看到95-96的ECW,当时我对Sabu痴迷,我想,刚好我和他一样,我知道我可以做的东西,他没有,自传觉得达到这样的水平,在他达成但我确实证明我可以做到的,我有一个时候这样做,但是,像Zandig曾经说过:Indy摔角是一个伟大的旅游好去处,但你不想住在这里很富有真言...非常真实的% U4 x0 i4 N* Y% y" ]& u3 j+ Z

2 [6 ]" a6 ^* \% _' N0 b

" m* |3 v; |8 t" v! `9 x$ U, L以下几个问题是来自Mondo迷的,他们想了解你的事业
) Q. K& F3 M% f) O! b) Q+ {
, I1 u+ r+ D( ~3 b4 ~7 b& ~, O
& b1 a. s# ?) L7 t1 ]/ }5 ?
FANS 1:在你的胸部,你是怎么得到这3个主要的疤痕的?* c7 V! j+ x( F5 e4 P
Mondo:其实从迟钝的我家后院摔角一天. 我有一个小孩,我扑通带有鲜明的金属片,因为我觉得sabu的疤Cool.降低一个是一个残酷新加坡甘蔗比赛,我已经快eddie瓦伦丁以前,我连czw. 我们有世仇,导致与甘蔗比赛,我们绝对杀死对方. 7 n7 g4 b8 s! t  v) g9 N
6 _$ {4 `- B9 L. U

0 D1 y" y7 @2 r. [FANS 2:什么人的一些事情让你最痛苦,你都经历过,而摔角?
+ G) [; h# k; _) y6 W. `4 _Mondo: The weedwacker是迄今最麻辣痛,我都感受到...和Zandig在TOD2摔下来那一次... Ric Blade的刀片击中龙口的围墙,在总冠军的舞台上与我刚一表,给我留下了轻微脑震荡,disloctaed我的手指和再破愈合我的手腕. 还在铁丝网对我的伤害非常糟糕等. (你可以看到所有这些时刻访问下载页面)
) [. f2 `* m2 r3 P/ Q* k4 t# K9 W. `, O4 R
9 V4 F6 {7 S' S- [3 A6 H- O  s$ C- {
FANS 3:怎么能受你这么多的东西,你是怎样渡过难关的?. o9 }. T- h$ \: c2 r
Mondo: 我一向是一个勇敢的人,我喜欢在危险的情况,经历和快感,他们逃跑有些自我毁灭的东西,我所做的可以归结为一个严重的罪责问题,我需要处理,补充一点,在我unusally高耐受性疼痛,并可以这么解释.
9 T7 D" b7 O8 M$ r$ Z: D
( M8 i" d* ^" U6 M4 s! D3 F[ 本帖最后由 10060 于 2007-7-31 20:43 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-31 15:12 | 显示全部楼层

原文

I was lucky enough to get Nick mondo to do an interview for me!! In the interview there are questions that I wanted to find out, and also questions that people have asked me to ask Mondo!!
: F- I. P3 @' T
Scott: How did you come up with the name Nick Mondo?8 q  L+ O' B5 [7 ~; u
Mondo: I grew up with a kid named Nick Mondo. I was never close friends with him, but always thought that he had a cool name. When I was getting into wrestling, I asked him if he minded that I use him name. He thought it would be cool!9 b( X) K" v/ E. g
( g8 p( S$ |% n- G
Scott: What do you feel was the highlight of your professional wrestling carrer?2 }, E% M9 t' u9 C8 }6 h) ?5 X
Mondo:
7 ]( z# ?9 R4 y) D. [
The most fun I had was going to Japan. I guess getting flown over there at the age of 20, getting paid good $$, and getting to see most of the country, is what I consider to be the highlight of my wrestling career.... Or, being included in the Backyard Wrestling 2 video game
" d; n8 K6 n: C$ j
, k1 s) \- n6 c) U6 T4 eScott: If you were given the chance to go back and change one thing of your wrestling career, what would you do differently?/ J7 A, l5 I0 F$ ]: V( l
Mondo: I wish my final feud in CZW was against someone else. The feud w/ Johnny Kashmere unfortunatley didnt go well at the end. I had asked Zandig to put me in a feud with Kashmere because him and I usually had excellent matches together. Maybe I would have picked Messiah or Trent Acid.
2 v5 |$ f$ u# x* e6 C2 D
Scott: How is your body currently coping aftrer being out of wrestling for over a year and a half?5 L* O7 }' Y4 O$ ]; |" U
Mondo:
7 H9 z9 b: D. C$ c+ h' b0 u& aSurprisingly well. I can tell you when the weather is going to change because the bones I have broken ache, but it's not unbearable. Also my left ankle will never be the same. If i take care of it, it's ok, but I have damaged it pretty badly.
7 c) k, }! t7 I: ~
; X- r' O  U0 v
Scott: Now that you have been out fo wrestling for some time, are there any pressures or feelings to go back?4 {9 l1 w" G( K* C$ f% X; U$ |8 I
Mondo: Sure...Always. I read up on shows like Cage Of Death and wish I could be there. I start thinking of big bump ideas, or new moves, etc. Also, fans want me to come back, so that's always a good feeling. But I think that I left at the right time. I think that ending up in a wheelchair would be tragic. I'm very fortunate that i'm not in one today.8 d: ~8 i! [+ {0 R. R: G# d

" c; G6 K2 O' j& D" M" Y# _" `
Scott: If you could put your wrestling career into one word, what would that word be?. [' t% I, v. I/ t2 \* U3 j
Mondo: Dangerous

8 w) ?: b7 m" i( a# j: l% x, y3 g$ n! q5 D
Scott: How are things currently going with the filmmaking?, e- e3 x# V% d* {
Mondo: Excellent. I absolutley love filmmaking. I found a group of guys that are as motivated as me, and who share similar visions to mine. In case people didnt know, I am currently working on a 2 hour movie that will be out in late 2005. I star in it, and it is based loosely off my life. It is my way of passing from wrestling to film. And yes, there are quite a few fighting scenes in it. The title is called Fighting The Still Life.( [. z6 c4 Y. q$ s" f
  u+ J' C$ y! j" C3 C5 I. ?
Scott: What was your influence that made you want to get into wrestling, Who was your idol when you were growing up?
3 R# Z1 N/ V$ |6 o7 U" y% Z- v+ UMondo: To both questions, Sabu. I was way into ECW in 95-96, but when i saw Sabu I became obsessed. I wanted to be exactly like him, I knew that I could do the stuff he did. I dont feel that I reached the level in the wrestling business that he reached, but I did prove that I could do it, and I had a great time doing that. But, Like John Zandig once said "Indy wrestling is a great place to visit, but you do not want to live here."...very true words...very true.; ~- J! g) f% G  I7 {. x. x

# H% ~7 t' s8 B6 T7 p
The following questions are from fans of Mondo that wanted to know something about him and his career
. y/ q! }/ n0 H/ ~- R# q" N4 a
Fan 1. How did you get the three main Scars on your chest?* ]* ]( H) T/ F" h3 T( e! j
Mondo: The upper ones were actually from the dumber of my Backyard Wrestling days. I had a kid splash me with a sharp piece of metal, because I thought that Sabu's scars were cool. The bad, lower one was from a brutal singapore cane match that I had with Fast eddie Valentine, before I was even in CZW. We had a feud that culminated with the cane match, we absolutely killed each other.
) n. i, A% q1 W) K( N
' T3 |; p9 T& j, ]# w, a* g/ I
Fan 2: What were some of the most painful things you have ever experienced while wrestling?: q) @2 R: M$ x3 L- s. B
Mondo: The weedwacker was by far the most searing pain I have ever felt. The bump off the roof with Zandig at TOD2, nothing has messed me up more... Ric Blade hitting the swanton of the wall at the Champs arena with me on just one table, gave me a mild concussion, disloctaed my pinky finger and re-broke my healing wrist. Also getting Barbed wire in me hurt pretty bad as well. (You can see all of those moments by visiting the download page)1 ?! E* }& U( y; `7 T1 k6 J

. R" ^2 k5 M% h! w! Z) r# ^9 X) M
Fan 3: How were you able to subject yourself to so much of the stuff  that you put yourself through?
. o# y, m. U+ kMondo: Well, I have always been a brave person. I like being in dangerous situations, and experiencing the thrill of escaping them. But some of the self destructive stuff I was doing can be attributed to a serious guilt problem that I needed to deal with. Add that in with my unusally high tolerance for pain, and that pretty much explains it.

- p6 f; Q8 w# T3 N" O  P

3 X8 K+ V( Z0 ]
7 {. c( K& J. E' n/ ^[ 本帖最后由 10060 于 2007-7-31 18:51 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-7-31 20:40 | 显示全部楼层
I absolutley love filmmaking. q: |3 Z5 S! G
这句话应该翻译成 我绝对热爱电影制作

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-8-1 20:39 | 显示全部楼层
我对那一幕印象很深,接触的一刹那人都给弹起来了。确实给我带来心灵上的震撼!~
6 l# w, w2 K9 b( A1 j4 D3 n' v) F( D& S( q
希望楼主多发这样的好文章。: o# ?' Q, P1 H
, b9 I# k, k7 e) z2 z
[ 本帖最后由 WWFxujiazhi 于 2007-8-1 21:00 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-8-9 02:06 | 显示全部楼层
CZW里我最喜欢的就是他了,谢谢翻译
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2014-12-18 21:56
  • 签到天数: 5 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2007-8-28 18:23 | 显示全部楼层
    感谢翻译
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|招贤纳士|摔迷之家

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 13:18 , Processed in 0.095711 second(s), 23 queries .