• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2015-3-17 12:34
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2007-1-31 23:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/undertakerchoices
    9 @1 v5 ?3 f- ]# k3 ~! ]原帖.! F# Q3 N) L- o
    最近最吸引人的剧情就是UT的选择了.WWE里出现了这篇文章.我试着翻译了一下.第一次翻译.请大家凑合着看.大家的批评是我学习的动力.& W% G8 l- X7 i% X$ j3 }) {

$ `- r0 c! {. q* L8 @1 v4 p4 E- z5 [& R1 @( V4 [1 B# \& [6 X7 p
    最近,似乎当一个RR的胜利者要难过于赢的这场比赛本身。从1993年开始,RR的胜利者可以得到一个保证出现在WM的主赛里的机会。这也就是说可以得到一个机会挑战WWE冠军腰带;或者是02年出现的WHC腰带。不管怎样,RR的胜利者必须要做一个选择:他要挑战哪一个冠军腰带呢?
    . W2 j8 d. j9 _3 z* j( E  G  f4 z
    之前的4名胜利者已经做出了他们的选择,而UT必须同样的选择一条路通向WM23。大家都了解,在RR胜利者的合同中存在一个漏洞说胜利着需要选择一个冠军腰带来挑战。UT也许已经做好了他的选择,他出现在了RAW上凝视着John Cena好象暗示着“Phenom”想要挑战WWE冠军。一切还没有官方定论,但是不管UT选择挑战哪一个冠军腰带,他必须遵循一些成功者的脚步。

4 O3 Q& O& F6 {0 V2003年的RR优胜者第一次被赋予了可以在WM的两个主赛中进行挑选的权利。没人知道这个漏洞存在于这个点上, 03年RR冠军Brock Lesnar的意图从一开始就被看清楚了;(这段翻译的不好,谁给帮帮忙)。Lesnar想要报复他怀恨的曾经盟友Kurt Angle,所以他选择继续留在SD挑战WWE冠军腰带。在WrestleMania XIX一场经典的比赛中,Lesnar夺回了他5个月前失去的冠军腰带。0 |' V% U4 u: e/ B9 _* u. z: G
    04年,RR冠军Chris Benoit注意到了这个漏洞。Benoit是一个SD的选手,所以大家都认为他会挑战Lesnar的WWE冠军腰带。但是金刚狼在赢得RR比赛后却另所有人吃惊的出现在了RAW上,使得大家明白了他想挑战HHH的WHC腰带。
    7 {: D# W1 x9 N, n/ J) H9 IShawn Michaels也卷了进来这样这场冠军争夺战成了一场Triple Threat Match,不过这无伤大雅;在WrestleMania XX 比赛中Benoit迫使HHH拍地投降成为了冠军。这给WWE历史上一个最让人难忘的场景创造了条件,由于Benoit转去了RAW的原因,Benoit最好的朋友Eddie Guerrero 在随后的NO WAY OUT上击败了Lesnar得到了WWE冠军腰带,两个人共同站在纽约麦迪逊广场花园的擂台上进行庆祝。(感动ING,内时候我还没看摔角,一想起这样的场景还是很感动,你们看过的人真幸福。superbati语)

. ^$ z9 K, d8 F& _9 o, J05年,Batista赢得了RR冠军,所有人都知道他会在WM中选择对手,Batista当时是Evolution组织的一员,而聪明的队长,当时的WHC冠军HHH用尽他的一切手段使得Batista十分信服的想去SD挑战JBL的WWE冠军腰带2 ~9 L5 ]* C$ Z  J: Q/ T
    他试着用Evolution将统治WWE这种欲望来诱惑Batista,但实际上,WWE的粉丝,甚至Batista本人都十分清楚其实HHH只是惧怕在WM中面对他自己的队友而已。
    + F! ~: N- ]7 S. h$ {, P0 N' k, R当Batista出现在2月份的SD PPV No Way Out中攻击JBL 和Orlando Jordan的时候,一切似乎都表明HHH的把戏(coercion我翻译成把戏似乎更贴切HHH的心情)“帮助”了Batista去选择SD。
    - p* r# w. H; @5 U; k" E8 o) ~8 }  z十分不幸,野兽Batista在做出选择之前却听到了HHH和Ric Flair之间贬低他的对话,在那场RAW中,HHH被Batista Bomb砸烂了签合同的桌子,Batista送给了他的“良师益友”(作者很厚道的批评了8D的水平HOHO)thumbs-down(8D的拇指朝下动作)并宣布留在RAW。
    * N' {5 Q" B2 I$ g  g' `3 X在WM21中,Batista又一次用Batista Bomb结束了HHH得到了WHC腰带。

! ^4 d1 I- b  w* w619“不可能完成的任务”式的取得了06年的RR冠军,WWE都知道不管他选择留在SD挑战Kurt Angle或者是去RAW挑战好朋友John Cena,这都会是一场伟大的比赛。% M: b0 A% R0 A' d8 [9 f+ @
    很不幸,在619做出决定之前,他把WM挑战权输给了Randy Orton。Theodore Long插手近来宣布了在WM22上的WHC冠军赛会是一场619 VS RKO VS KURT ANGLE的Triple Threat Match。
    9 m7 n! \3 p2 q, b& J* \3 v跟他的前几届“前辈“一样。619成功压制了RKO得到了冠军腰带。
    5 g- E! h0 D$ e; @: f  |
    今年,UT将要比之前的Lesnar, Benoit, Batista 和619更难做出决定;除了WHC和WWE冠军腰带之外,他还可以选择挑战ECW的冠军腰带。7 ^6 i8 i+ A& _4 q! F
    按照现在的情况,对于WWE的粉丝们来说Undertaker vs. John Cena, Batista 或Bobby Lashley都会是一场“dream match”& x( ^0 A1 A5 H% }8 ]8 K( X: t
    RR的冠军们在WM的战绩是4-0,不管the Phenom选择了谁,他都希望在底特律能将这不败记录延续下去。6 B: W* Y! P$ v# j. ]
    UT在WM的战绩是14-0,究竟哪一个冠军会成为那个不幸的数字NO.15?

w3 C6 L: }" N  @5 }* s
    ! E6 u$ w0 [( A- M

5 O- D6 N; A- @4 m2 W

6 m3 m6 R/ P5 W  U! X5 j8 X. Y; C$ e; D$ x3 R

+ Z, ?1 E2 O. ^6 K" `" C
    9 r  _% w3 [2 x: c6 j0 b5 w4 c
    2 X7 Z# s& J3 a8 H3 K

8 H& a( {/ Q; s2 m+ s% N+ s+ z  J* ]/ @3 ?
    PS:原文作者说的"漏洞"应该就是说RR的冠军可以选择品牌来挑战这条规矩.....
    . A& Q! X9 j4 L2 u4 p& L" `* E
    # A! O) v4 s- J" m" m, j我头一次翻译.希望大家多指出问题...我好及时改正错误...

6 u! c( e( _5 O7 V
    ( y' M/ _: b0 G2 u1 C[ 本帖最后由 superBati 于 2007-1-31 23:43 编辑 ]
  • TA的每日心情
    擦汗
    2014-7-27 11:31

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2007-1-31 23:28 | 显示全部楼层
    其实No way out的主赛已经宣布了。。。不知道怎么往WM铺路4 D4 f, I( N' V# y- w: ~& B* T
    另外Super老兄。。你的字体很有个性。。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2007-1-31 23:28 | 显示全部楼层
    原帖由 ItwasJJsmile 于 2007-1-31 23:28 发表
    : _; p4 Y- @4 ?! a其实No way out的主赛已经宣布了。。。不知道怎么往WM铺路
    % C' v& V7 h, W另外Super老兄。。你的字体很有个性。。

" o9 Q* P: Z7 g' H别说了...我正改呢...改不明白了......
  • TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2007-1-31 23:32 | 显示全部楼层
    去个P的...改冒汗了我都.....哪个斑竹能帮忙改改....
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-8-15 12:18

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2007-1-31 23:40 | 显示全部楼层
    原帖由 superBati 于 2007-1-31 23:32 发表
    + [( Y1 X4 m- b& \9 c去个P的...改冒汗了我都.....哪个斑竹能帮忙改改....
    - l. T' i( R% q/ H1 F: l
    呵呵  改成宋体的啊
  • TA的每日心情

2018-12-2 15:17

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2007-1-31 23:41 | 显示全部楼层
    呵```UT手里的挑战权``最近成了焦点``
    ( [6 G: f% U  g) B的确``没人希望UT输掉``
  • TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2007-1-31 23:41 | 显示全部楼层
    改不明白了.....奶奶的.原帖..
    0 a* H$ q; \; n4 NDecisions, decisions
    5 a( V- h7 J& X! KBy Louie Dee 8 Y; \) K* i( L- i6 N3 r' P0 J
    Written: January 30, 2007Lately, it seems that winning the match itself isn’t the hardest part of being a Royal Rumble Match winner. Since 1993, the winner has received a guaranteed main event championship match at WrestleMania. That used to mean a chance at the WWE Championship; once the World Heavyweight Championship was established in late 2002, however, the Royal Rumble Match winner was given a choice to make: which championship should they challenge for?
    : K9 u2 ~% ?2 z0 \" a0 E, S: U3 E  @
    Four men have had to make the decision before, one that Undertaker must make as WWE continues down the road to WrestleMania 23. You see, there is a loophole in the Royal Rumble contract that says the winner gets to choose which championship he will go after. Undertaker may have already made his choice, as his appearance on Raw to stare down John Cena may suggest that the Phenom wants the WWE Championship. Nothing is official yet, but regardless of which title Undertaker chooses to challenge for, he will be following in some successful footsteps. - S% y& j5 O; i8 J/ i

/ @% k% v% e6 i2003 was the first Royal Rumble Match that gave the winner two options for WrestleMania. No one knew the loophole existed at that point, as winner Brock Lesnar’s intentions were clear from the get-go; Lesnar wanted revenge on former ally turned bitter rival Kurt Angle, so he stayed on SmackDown and went after the WWE Championship. In a classic battle at WrestleMania XIX, Brock handily regained the gold he had been screwed out of five months earlier.
    2 M$ H5 l# a# y  W2 z. i; [+ s% `
    The following year, the loophole was brought to attention by winner Chris Benoit. Benoit was a SmackDown Superstar, so everyone assumed he would challenge Lesnar for the WWE Championship. But after winning the Royal Rumble Match, the Rabid Wolverine shocked everyone by appearing on Raw and making it known that he would challenge Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship. Shawn Michaels got involved and the match became a Triple Threat Match, but it was no matter; Benoit made The Game tap out at WrestleMania XX to become champion. That set the stage for one of the most memorable scenes in WWE history, as Benoit and his best friend, then-WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero (who defeated Lesnar at No Way Out, benefiting from Benoit’s jump to Raw), shared an embrace in the middle of the ring as confetti fell from the ceiling of Madison Square Garden.
    & E$ D7 ]+ h8 U* Q* [2 N( J
    - a9 G" T& \! Y( JIn 2005, Batista won the Royal Rumble Match; with everyone now aware that he could choose his WrestleMania opponent, the mind games started. Batista was a part of Evolution at the time, and leader (and then-World Heavyweight Champion) Triple H did everything in his power to convince Batista to go to SmackDown and challenge JBL for the WWE Championship. He tried to sell Batista on the move by telling him that Evolution would rule WWE; in reality, WWE fans (and possibly the Animal, as well) were convinced that The Game was in fact scared of facing his teammate. , H+ i! X- Y0 I

' `. e: a  i  f( t7 W. fWhen Batista showed up at No Way Out in February and attacked JBL and Orlando Jordan, it seemed that The Game’s coercion may have helped Batista choose SmackDown. Unfortunately, The Animal had overheard derogatory conversations between The Game and Ric Flair, and when he made his decision on Raw the following night, Triple H ended up getting Batista Bombed through a table. The Animal gave his former mentor the thumbs-down, announcing that he was staying “right here on Raw.” At WrestleMania 21, Batista finished the job he started that night, once again Batista Bombing The Game to become World Heavyweight Champion. 6 ^. ^3 U" T: s+ Q* h7 z4 N0 J
    4 o. F* m2 e* m
    That brings us to 2006, and Rey Mysterio’s improbable Royal Rumble victory. Whether he chose to stay on SmackDown and challenge Kurt Angle or move to Raw and face good friend John Cena for the WWE Championship, WWE fans knew they would be getting a great match. Unfortunately, before Rey could make his choice, he lost his WrestleMania title opportunity to Randy Orton. Theodore Long stepped in, however, and announced that it would be Angle vs. Orton vs. Mysterio in a Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 22. Just like his predecessors, Rey was successful, pinning Orton to claim the gold. 2 F" M7 l2 K, U

6 p; S/ E8 E& L7 d7 M4 a# \6 ^This year, Undertaker has a harder decision than Lesnar, Benoit, Batista and Mysterio; in addition to the World Heavyweight and WWE Championships, he can also choose to challenge the ECW World Champion. As it stands, Undertaker vs. John Cena, Batista or Bobby Lashley would be a “dream match” for the WWE fans. The Royal Rumble Match winner is 4-0 at WrestleMania since the brand extension, so regardless of the choice the Phenom makes, he will bring two streaks into Detroit. . C3 Q: {* E7 w. u% T  H& h& n! D/ T- |

* w, |. s$ d3 p9 |  fUndertaker is 14-0 at WrestleMania…which champion will end up being the one who could become unlucky No. 15?
  • TA的每日心情
    擦汗
    2014-7-27 11:31

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2007-2-1 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
    改的挺好的了。。
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2013-2-24 21:30

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2007-2-1 00:29 | 显示全部楼层
    热点文章即时翻译
    2 k9 D# `0 a5 Z6 {( H  o8 Z3 O2 S' w
    加分鼓励 哈哈
    " O! A' N1 ]! @- j9 j3 ]1 N* r4 ]
    可惜我不是讨论区斑竹了 等待其他斑竹给你红包吧
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2013-2-24 21:30

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2007-2-1 00:39 | 显示全部楼层
    这种文章我最喜欢看了 ) S/ Y- d% s, t% f( U0 @1 \" F- x
    / `7 X, R/ X/ ?0 }
    WWE官方文一般都写得非常出色 它总能激起摔角迷们的种种回忆 那些经典的 感人的场面来 让各种剧情和比赛增添不少色彩
    , e+ I- W% k4 `: K
    , H! C. _1 F7 s. ]- a, @而且在这些各式各样的评论 预测文中 JBL的文笔是最好的 那个家伙最拿手的就是煽情了 哈哈% ~3 m; m) j( k, m" A$ B; {3 Z; l( y- c
    7 h0 T2 k* I4 \- B
    谢谢楼主的翻译
  • TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-1 00:43 | 显示全部楼层
    JBL这么厉害??
    % p( j; K6 S; _; F3 P4 R! A  B' t
    , t9 S6 \* O8 R* I没看过他写的东西....自打他坐上了播报席.我就开始喜欢这个HEEL解说员....甚至有种没他.SD就玩不转的感觉.哈哈哈哈
    $ B4 ^, P; M$ k* H5 C: U# X( R( y0 l
    有机会一定读读他写的东西...
  • TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.1]初来乍到

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-1 19:16 | 显示全部楼层
    看了NO WAY OUT的对阵....应该会是演变成4人混战吧..那绝对不是一场正常的比赛....呃..希望WWE让UT用不败来走进将来的HOF
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|招贤纳士|摔迷之家

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:15 , Processed in 0.077448 second(s), 18 queries .