苦乐参半--关于Cena在本次Unforgiven后的采访〔有比赛结果透露〕

关闭 [复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2024-4-6 16:07
  • 签到天数: 232 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2006-9-19 22:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    最近相当郁闷,先是不停地搬家,然后暖气漏水,然后用了两天翻译Unforgiven的一篇前瞻,却在就要发出的时候,宽带出毛病了,结果今天刚刚修复,完全没有发的价值了
    于是弄了个后记,诸位关心Cena的,可以看看
    Cena’s bittersweet triumph
    苦乐参半
    By Jen Hunt
    September 18, 2006
    % f2 e4 h  i# ]; o. N: E

) h9 J/ |% V6 r5 X8 _" r2 i

; I. Q8 }. L3 T* W& ?, A4 I
    1 U- E# |* f& N# g2 W$ g9 r. y: i
    John Cena站在16英尺高的梯子顶端,给了Edge 一个FU,将后者摔穿了两张桌子,随后便将WWE冠军腰带据为己有。他的音乐再次响起,他的fans再次为其疯狂。虽然拿到了腰带,但Cena依旧是一脸不快,看起来他好像对周围的兴奋和庆祝充耳不闻。
    2 |5 s& Q2 x1 Y3 @
    在看了周日晚的Unforgiven之后,很多人想知道为什么Cena看起来这么恼火,毕竟他已经克服了重重艰险,以Edge所选的方式,在Edge的家乡,从Edge的手中赢得了腰带。考虑到两者间长期的敌对状态,大多数人可能会以为Cena会洋洋得意地庆祝。但是在比赛后,WWE.com到处寻找这位新任冠军,以期找到在其充满了焦虑的眼神后面真正隐藏的东西。就在整个后台都在庆祝〔译者注:这个应该是庆祝cena的冠军〕并对Trish Stratus恋恋不舍的时候,Cena带着腰带躲进了一个安静的角落,双手抚面。
    0 v& S1 k+ u+ ^) @. D; Q1 k
    “就像我不同意我对手的策略一样,”Cena很严肃地说,“你不得不对一个可能并不是那么受欢迎的人物展示出你的尊重〔译者注:此处原文you have to show a certain amount of respect for a guy who maybe isn't the most popular guy in the yearbook〕,却又要像一只野兽一样与他――及其背后的他的家乡人民――战斗。”
    , c" i, Q$ M& M9 A
    Edge是在多伦多观众的欢呼中出场的。这位R级明星在家乡父老的支持和热爱中热泪盈眶。就在比赛的铃声敲响之前,他重重地打了几下自己的脸颊,以回到比赛的氛围之中。

* f: t9 O# S" Y2 }' H
    “我从未见过Edge如此柔弱的一面,”Cena说。“我认为他的本质并非如此。我知道他已经尽其所能〔来捧我〕,虽然今晚我是以胜利者的姿态走出比赛场地,但我他妈绝对不能把他称为失败者。”
    3 {4 G1 [+ F2 f0 I/ s: H5 h
    这两位选手完成了一场堪称最危险形式之一的TLC比赛〔译者注:即the Tables Ladders and Chairs Match,桌子、梯子、椅子比赛〕。在周日晚上之前,Edge一直以为这种比赛是他的强项,又是Cena从未完成过的比赛,对自己很有利。“这种比赛的节奏又快又猛,”Cena承认。“在比赛中,无论胜负,你的眼前会闪过你的职业生涯,甚至在那一瞬间你会怀疑自己无法将其继续下去。比赛中,有一次Edge从梯子上摔下砸穿了一张桌子,我以前也砸穿过一张,我很清楚那种感觉。我看见那边有两张桌子,我试着在地板上用椅子完成最后的动作,对自己说‘肏,我只不过是要在绳圈内完成动作而已。’但是随之我又推翻了自己的想法,‘这可是腰带战啊,不是告别战。’所以我爬上了梯子,实话对你说,我唯一要作的事情就只是要把他从上面扔下去而已〔译者注:原文the way it went down, what was done needed to be done and nothing more than that.〕这是非常暴力的竞技活动;你并不想要终止他的运动生命……上帝啊,我希望Edge没事。”

/ W+ T/ o9 j+ _
    虽然对Edge的暴力和残忍又提升了一个档次,Cena完全理解在家乡比赛的感受,尤其是在波士顿的SummerSlam上输给Edge之后。

; m# i, E- U" T2 k8 S& A
    “我完全了解Edge的想法,他并不想放弃,”Cena解释道,“所以我不得不为了胜利作我该作的事情。”
    / G6 M, r$ K6 V: Z1 e+ D9 v& j
    CenaEdge的尊重并不应该被理解为他对再次赢得WWE冠军缺乏热情。他上次失去腰带是在六月份的ECW One Night Stand,当时Paul Heyman Edge一起捣乱,使得Rob Van Dam胜出。虽然Cena一直是Edge强有力的挑战者,但是大概在一个月之前事情才变得私人化,当时Edge闯进了Cena的家并袭击了Cena生命中最重要的人――他的父亲。
    0 R: r7 z3 F- e0 v
    这是一场非常,非常伟大的胜利,我很高兴我第三次得到了冠军腰带,”Cena抓着腰带说,“我知道在人群中唯一会给我拥抱的人就是我老爸。我看到他就在观众席第一排,随之而来的便是我会永远铭记的时刻之一。”
    ) f9 ^' J) ]3 F2 k7 S' }& E
    # s& R; m, U, ]6 n" u( ]( j+ b" R! G
    & X5 w* H' v* Z1 s9 Q( m& }  J7 W
    * G/ C) t: b4 _7 g) o+ m$ ^8 V& R
    [ 本帖最后由 语实俱禁 于 2006-9-20 13:12 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

• TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2024-4-6 16:07
  • 签到天数: 232 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

楼主| 发表于 2006-9-19 22:27 | 显示全部楼层
    原文地址:3 p- J7 S+ j+ B, C" H- t4 @
    http://www.wwe.com/shows/unforgiven/exclusives/cenabittersweet/ ~1 ~8 k' z/ ?% ~! B
    . M( Y( n1 P- w
    英文全文如下:
    ' f5 E; `) i1 ^& Z: \6 T. jCena’s bittersweet triumph
    # R+ A8 y8 K# D( uBy Jen Hunt
    + ?! s" C4 t5 O" ^% JSeptember 18, 2006
    8 w% r; L2 `( F# c. T
    " G- U3 V. ~, g- I) v, ~4 v+ U6 z
    Standing atop a 16 foot ladder, John Cena reached up and grabbed the WWE Championship after giving Edge an FU off the top of the precarious contraption, sending him crashing through two tables below. His music blared and his fans went wild, but with the championship in hand, Cena clenched his jaw and dropped his head. It seemed he was impervious to the excitement and celebration all around him.
    / E; R/ p- A: F$ A/ `0 }( t. V, G' ~% L8 h5 E2 ]. W
    Many who watched Unforgiven Sunday night wondered why Cena looked so pissed after overcoming unbelievable odds to defeat Edge in his hometown, in the match of his choice for the WWE Championship. Considering the long and bitter rivalry between the two, most would've expected Cena to stand triumphant and celebrate. After the match, WWE.com searched high and low for the new champ to find out what was going on behind his angst-ridden eyes. While the entire locker room celebrated and said emotional goodbyes to Trish Stratus, Cena was tucked away in a quiet corner with his championship and his head in his hands.
    9 h. D( d+ V7 x4 M+ s; Y: }
    9 X: ?& {9 i+ K. P+ Q, v$ p"As much as I don't agree with the tactics of my opponent," said a solemn Cena, "you have to show a certain amount of respect for a guy who maybe isn't the most popular guy in the yearbook, but fought like a f*cking animal with his city behind him."* f7 }" X1 A* W- A, N

; K) p+ Y: q" {- H) TEdge came out to a standing ovation from the rabid Toronto audience. The Rated-R Superstar was moved to tears by the outpouring of love and support from his hometown. Right before the bell rang to start the match, he gave himself several hard slaps across the face to get his head back in the game.& u; [( v2 h! e/ h) b' e! ~+ j
    ; c$ r2 Z6 ^- v. J  r  s
    "It was just a soft side of Edge that I'd never seen before," Cena reflected. "I didn't think he had it in him. I know he gave me his all and I'm damn proud to walk out of there with my head high, but sh*t, I wouldn't call him a loser tonight."/ n" @* `, u/ H
    ) r2 M5 L. Z4 Y. a

$ x& A7 t9 C3 g5 `, F: Y) V* eThe men competed in one of the most dangerous matches there is, the Tables Ladders and Chairs Match. Until Sunday night, it was a match that Edge considered his Forte and one Cena had never competed in.
    ) U. c. z  i9 n. R4 v: x, l0 ^/ ^# V; B
    "It just got real violent real quick," admitted Cena. "There are moments where your career flashes before your eyes and for a second you don't think you're going to make it through the match, let alone win or lose. There was a moment where Edge had just gone through a table off a ladder, and I previously had gone through one, so I know how that feels. I saw those two tables there, I tried to finish the job on the floor with a chair shot and I said, 'f*ck it, I'll just get him in the ring and finish the job.' But then I said, 'it's about winning the title, it's not about ending a career.' So I went up on the ladder and to be honest with you, the way it went down, what was done needed to be done and nothing more than that. This is a very violent, competitive sport; you never want to end anybody's career… God, I hope Edge is all right."
    9 A0 ^' y$ R! V: P
    7 }. b/ ?! i( p6 C5 lWith the violence and brutality came a new level of respect for his opponent. Cena understands what it means compete in front of your hometown having lost to the Rated-R Superstar in Boston at SummerSlam.
    # B4 f, U9 @4 G0 S# u4 u0 I* L4 s
    "I knew what was going through Edge's mind and he didn't want to quit," explained Cena, "so I had to do what I had to do to win."  m# w; d9 c% k/ {0 x

- R% H, i, L; q. S# @Cena's show of respect for Edge should not be taken as a sign of lack of enthusiasm for becoming WWE Champion again. He lost the championship back in June at ECW's One Night Stand, when Paul Heyman and Edge worked together to screw him in order for Rob Van Dam to win. While Cena has always been a fierce competitor, things got personal about a month ago, when Edge went to Cena's home and attacked the most important person in his life, his father.1 c6 |5 x3 t3 C+ ?9 D& G9 r

6 X5 S) q8 S5 i' ?9 n/ j"It's a very, very big win and I'm very happy to hold this for a third time," Cena said clutching his championship, "but I know the only person in the crowd who's going to give me a hug is my old man. I spotted him in the first row and it was just one of those moments that I'll remember forever."

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-19 22:33 | 显示全部楼层
    坐上小椅子,谢谢楼主的翻译文章,总算了解到了CENA当时的感受

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-19 22:34 | 显示全部楼层
    CENA真的快烂到家了!!!!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-19 22:37 | 显示全部楼层
    谢谢翻译

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-19 22:38 | 显示全部楼层
    比我翻译的好啊~~

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-19 22:47 | 显示全部楼层
    终于知道为什么他 那么不快了 谢谢楼主 ,还以为他不高兴是为去SD做铺垫呢,现在知道了

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-19 22:53 | 显示全部楼层
    真的很感动的相搂那一刻,无论怎么说

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-19 22:54 | 显示全部楼层
    CENA的心情复杂啊!!!!
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-2-27 16:48
  • 签到天数: 12 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2006-9-19 22:58 | 显示全部楼层
    多谢分享,希望他们俩的友情不会被破坏。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-19 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
    感谢翻译。。台上的铁人们也有脆弱的一面

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-19 23:18 | 显示全部楼层
    原帖由 zxy8743967 于 2006-9-19 22:34 发表2 X* W4 q2 v) P4 A& n4 [
    CENA真的快烂到家了!!!!

+ ]" Q( ^2 F2 }0 `& e1 Q不喜歡的也不應該咒罵吧?
    : P: ^) {% J( S8 F努力過也值得我們尊重的!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-19 23:19 | 显示全部楼层
    谢谢翻译
  • TA的每日心情
    慵懒
    2023-5-2 23:33
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2006-9-19 23:23 | 显示全部楼层
    这篇文章出自WWE.com,很明显是带有角色性质的文章

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-19 23:38 | 显示全部楼层
    谢谢翻译,对于Cena我无言了。。。我还是会支持Cena~!
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|招贤纳士|摔迷之家

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:36 , Processed in 0.102516 second(s), 19 queries .