找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1539|回复: 9

[翻译] Tommy Dreamer:iMPACT!移动到周一是错误的决定

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-17 11:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
前WWE选手Tommy Dreamer称TNA已经邀请过他加入.Dreamer自1月4日给WWE解雇后,他的非比赛条款将于4月终止.

他并不确定是否加入TNA,因为他有大量摔角以外的工作要去忙,他目前预定出席的独立比赛已经排到9月份了.

"TNA已经联系过我.我或许会去那里.如果不去,我也同样高兴和满足."Dreamer告诉Poughkeepsie Journal的Phil Strum."我每个周末都有工作要忙直到9月份.我写了两部电影剧本,希望有人赏识.它并不是一时冲动的玩意.我已经致力于它一段时间了."

Dreamer对于TNA移到周一播放表示不满,他认为TNA应该继续留在周四播放,可以制作少数的周一特别节目尝试从周一的WWE之夜中建立自己独立的观众群.

"从TNA的利益来说这并不是最聪明的做法.我从original ECW中学习到:WWE这部机械并不会被破坏,即使被破坏他们也有足够的零件修理.从大量差异的原因来说硬碰硬并不是最聪明的做法,"Dreamer表示."每个人都会犯错误.第一周的收视率并不好,效果不明显.我认为他们应该留在周四晚有时可以制作周一晚的特别节目.

Dreamer表示TNA是不可能击败WWE的营销机器的,因为RAW的收视观众已经非常固定了.

如果NBC有周四之夜美式足球并想把它移到周一晚播放.为何?如果我们是摔角观众,我们在一周中的任何一天都看到摔角都无所谓,'Dreamer说道."就像如果我是一个美式足球观众,我想在周一周四周日看到."

原文:

Former WWE wrestler Tommy Dreamer says he's been contacted by TNA to possibly join the company. Dreamer's no-compete clause expires at the beginning of April after being officially released from WWE on January 4.

Dreamer says he doesn't know if he'll actually join TNA, though, as he has a number of projects he's working on outside of wrestling and he's currently booked through September with independent show dates.

"I have been contacted by TNA. May go there. If not, I'm very, very happy and content," Dreamer told Phil Strum of the Poughkeepsie Journal. "I'm seriously working every weekend up until right now to September straight. I did two movies, I've been writing two films that I'm hoping to get sold. It wasn't just a spur-of-the-moment thing. I've been working on this for quite some time."

Dreamer was also critical of TNA moving to Monday nights, saying TNA should have stayed on Thursdays and built up their audience separate from "WWE night" on Mondays and perhaps only had a few Monday night specials instead of a weekly show.

"Not the smartest move on TNA's behalf. I learned with the original ECW: the WWE machine cannot be destroyed. Nor should it be. There's enough piece of the pie. To go head to head wasn't the smartest move for a lot of different reasons," Dreamer said. "Everyone makes their mistakes. The ratings the first week were not good and favorable. Hopefully, they will continue. I think they had their niche on Thursday nights. They should have stayed and maybe just done specials on Monday nights."

Dreamer said TNA is over-matched compared to WWE's marketing machine and overall built-in audience with the ratings they pull in with Raw.

"If NBC had Thursday Night Football and wanted to move it to Mondays. Why? If we're all wrestling fans, we want to watch wrestling any day of the week," Dreamer said. "Just like, if I'm a football fan, I want to watch it Monday, Thursday, Sunday."

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_39881.shtml

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-17 12:03 | 显示全部楼层
说的有道理,这期的收视更惨了,才0.8

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-17 12:06 | 显示全部楼层
完全同意TOMMY的说法
WWE甭管节目再不好,但他的观众群体已经相当稳固
起码这个时期是没人能撼动它的地位
从近两期节目来看 如果是周四的话就算到不了2.0,最少也能保持1.3-1.5的收视
结果如何 上次1.0 这次0.8
这样直接的碰撞只能说 勇气可嘉......
  • TA的每日心情
    擦汗
    2014-12-30 01:20
  • 签到天数: 641 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2010-3-17 12:17 | 显示全部楼层
    說的很對,現在的實力遠不能跟RAW抗衡…0.8,暈倒啊…

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-17 12:24 | 显示全部楼层
    如果TOMMY是个明智的人我觉得他应该不会去TNA。

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-17 12:37 | 显示全部楼层
    收视率罢了,我们普通摔迷也管不了那么多看的也就是图个比赛精彩。支持TNA

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-17 13:22 | 显示全部楼层
    其實說的不錯

以這兩期的內容來看
    要是留在禮拜四收視肯定會比以前更好

現在改到了禮拜一硬碰硬...
    大餅沒吃到  自己倒流失了一堆觀眾
    繼續這樣下去不樂觀啊...

還是快改回裡拜四吧~
    (我也比較喜歡在週末看摔角啊~  比較有放鬆的感覺)

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-17 17:20 | 显示全部楼层
    其實說的不錯

以這兩期的內容來看
    要是留在禮拜四收視肯定會比以前更好

現在改到了禮拜一硬碰硬...
    TNALife 发表于 2010-3-17 13:22

周一确实不习惯
    我也喜欢周末看 一般都是在单位下载后拿回家看
    平时上班太忙下班晚转天又上的 看也看不踏实 就和周六看足球一个道理

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-17 17:39 | 显示全部楼层
    Monday night war 的美夢才短短2個月就打回原形了嗎?
    靜待TNA高層對此有甚麼動作
    是要移動回星期四或者是留在禮拜一繼續拼老命...

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-3-18 11:20 | 显示全部楼层
    收视率罢了,我们普通摔迷也管不了那么多看的也就是图个比赛精彩。支持TNA
    zhumingliuzz 发表于 2010-3-17 12:37

收视继续惨淡下去,你还想看到TNA?
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|招贤纳士|摔迷之家

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 22:21 , Processed in 0.081179 second(s), 18 queries .