水中落叶 发表于 2022-9-16 14:03

9月17日新闻--Roman Reigns vs. Logan Paul?

1.Mick Foley说根据他儿子Dewey——在创作团队六年——的说法,NXT选手进入一线后的问题是,一线编剧并不看
NXT。

2.PWInsider报道Damage CTRL将参加本周SmackDown。

3.周三录制的9月27日NXT完整结果:

* Joe Gacy defeated Cameron Grimes to open the episode. The masked woman in the red hoodie from last
week’s taping (taped earlier tonight) is shown in the crowd again, this time sitting down

* Sol Ruca made her main show debut with a win over Amari Miller

* Nikkita Lyons defeated NXT Women’s Tag Team Champion Kayden Carter. Zoey Stark and NXT Women’s
Tag Team Champion Katana Chance were at ringside

* Ilja Dragunov comes to the ring to a big pop. He He talked about being forced to relinquish the NXT UK Title
due to injury. JD McDonagh interrupted an they had words over what happened in NXT UK. NXT Champion
Bron Breakker interrupted an suggested Ilja and JD fight to determine the #1 contender. Instead a Triple Threat
was agreed on for Halloween Havoc

* Damon Kemp defeated Brutus Creed

* Wes Lee defeated Tony D’Angelo via referee stoppage. Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo was ejected by the
referee due to interference. Tony was sent into the turnbuckles and he went down. Doctors checked him out and
the match was called with Lee being named the winner. D’Angelo was helped to the back

* Unified NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose defeated Fallon Henley in a non-title match. Toxic Attraction
did a post-match promo and Alba Fyre interrupted from the big screen, saying she is coming for Rose’s title

* The ending to Brutus Creed vs. Damon Kemp was re-taped. Brutus called Kemp out but there was no bell
before they went at it. The match ended in a No Contest after Kemp used a steel chair to beat Brutus down, then
he called out Julius Creed

* Ilja Dragunov defeated Xyon Quinn

* Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen defeated Wolfgang and Mark Coffey of Gallus in a Pub Rules match. Gallus had
security with them but one attacked a referee so their security was taken away by police and NXT security. They
used all sorts of weapons in this match, including trash cans, belts and tables, and the bar tables, kegs and beer
mugs around the ringside area. Joe Coffey tried to interfere but he was put through a table, Wolfgang was also
put through a table. Briggs and Jensen double teamed Mark for the win. Fallon Henley celebrated with Briggs
and Jensen after the match

4.通常报道仅应视为传闻的The US Sun称WWE官方在讨论the 2023 WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony中引入
Vince McMahon。

这目前仅应视为传闻。没有任何可靠的WWE信源报道过。

5.Mick Foley说他认为Triple H将不会让选手在家乡举办的赛事中被打败。

6.Roman Reigns本周早些时候出现在Logan Paul的“IMPAULSIVE”播客中。在Reigns离开后,Paul说他准备好挑战
Reigns。Reigns最后回复Twitter,并让Paul Heyman处理Paul。

之后他们三个人继续发Twitter,而Triple H也介入,并邀请Paul参加本周Anaheim, CA——距离Paul居住的Los Angeles
只有很短行程——进行的SmackDown。

Paul回复他会参加。

更新,WWE确认Logan Paul参加SmackDown,公告中没有提到Roman Reigns。

7.WWE的Sheamus and Happy Baron Corbin在Twitter导航对话,导致AEW的MJF介入,最后变成MJF和Corbin一起
针对Sheamus。

The exchange began when Sheamus made a tweet that was an apparent knock at the annual PWI 500 list, which
was released earlier this week at this link.

Sheamus tweeted his “Pro Wrestling Banger Index 2022” and included no one but himself. Corbin responded
with the “bold strategy” GIF from the Dodgeball movie.

Corbin captioned his tweet with, “If you tell people over and over and over and over and over maybe they will
believe it.”

Sheamus then tweeted an update to his “Pro Wrestling Banger Index 2022” list and put Corbin at #126. He
added, “(stats dont lie)”

Corbin responded and apparently thought Sheamus’ tweets were a reference to the Wrestling Observer
Newsletter from Dave Meltzer.

“Thanks for the info. I’m not a mark so I didn’t read the issue. See if you can get Dave to retweet you,”
Corbin wrote back to Sheamus.

Sheamus responded, “Kayfabe bro, kayfabe… real heels wear scarfs.”

MJF, wearer of scarves, seemed to take offense to Sheamus’ tweet to Corbin as he responded with, “Sad.”

Sheamus responded with the Connor McGregor GIF that says, “Who the fook is that guy???”

The Devil Himself then responded with heat for The Celtic Warrior.

“The guy you alluded to,” MJF wrote back to Sheamus. “Stop now or I’m gonna devour you. You can rock 6
inch lifts and play top guy, but you’ve been handed the ball multiple times and fell. I’m glad you’re having
a resurgence and finally figured out how to get over. It only took you a decade. Took me 1 day.”

Sheamus responded with the “eyes” emoji and a GIF of Chris Jericho wearing a scarf when he was in WWE
back in 2016, but MJF wasn’t buying it, and said he hopes Corbin ends Sheamus.

“Yes you were def referring to a guy who wore a scarf back in 2016. Ya Got me. Can’t wait for my boy
@BaronCorbinWWE to end you,” MJF wrote.

Sheamus responded to that post with a scarf emoji, and with a GIF of Elias that says, “OK, I can’t look at
that…”

Corbin also responded to Sheamus’ “scarfs” tweet and defended MJF.

“There you go again….. internet please love me. Look I’m hinting at so called forbidden things. Side note his
scarf is awesome, and I might buy him a matching fedora just because,” Corbin wrote.

MJF responded to that tweet from Corbin with a GIF of people clapping from the Schitt’s Creek TV show.

Sheamus wrote back, “It’s ok Corbs, it’s ok. You are enough. Look in the mirror and say: ‘i am enough… I
AM ENOUGH DAMMIT!!'”

Corbin wrote back, “That would be a good one iiiiifffff I was the one tweeting about how good my matches are
everyday! Just some friendly advice….. if you are that good people would tell you, you wouldn’t have to tell
them .. Repeatedly!”

其他联盟新闻
IMPACT Wrestling
1.自2005年第一次,Delirious将回归Impact Wrestling,参加下周五的Victory Road。

以下是本周新增五场比赛后的对阵更新:

-Steve Maclin vs. Sami Callihan vs. Moose in a barbed wire massacre match
-Knockouts Champion Jordynne Grace vs. Max The Impaler in a non-title match
-X-Division Champion MIke Bailey defends against Delirious
-Mickie James vs. Gisele Shaw
-Josh Alexander, Heath & Rich Swann vs. Eddie Edwards & The OGK
-Killer Kelly vs. Tasha Steelz
-Frankie Kazarian vs. Kenny King vs. Laredo Kid vs. Alex Zayne vs. Mia Yim vs. Trey Miguel vs. Black Taurus vs.
Yuya Uemura for an X-Division title shot.

AEW & ROH
1.Dustin Rhodes, Billy Gunn and Austin Gunn出现在编剧/导演Brett Bentman的新电影“Missing Persons”中。

2.Dynamite观众1.175百万,18-49岁收视率0.39。上周是1.035和0.38。

3.Blue Meanie说他认为Punk在All Out赛后发布会的讲话中针对Adam Page, The Elite, and Colt Cabana的部分是真实
的,而针对MJF的是剧情。

其他联盟及选手
1.EC3向PWInsider反馈Patrick Clark (Velveteen Dream)对他的毒品指控:

“在生活中,我忘记所有人对我所得所有事。

“我个人从未在任何雇主那里没有通过药检,也没有因毒品使用、用具、侵犯、殴打、或任何不恰当行为被捕。

“我的宽恕包括Patrick Clark在我家的卫生间防止录像设备。

“至于其他任何针对他的起诉和指控,我希望他能找到他需要的帮助。”

更新,据报道WWE无意带回The Velveteen Dream。一位WWE信源称Dream是“公共关系噩梦”。

2.69岁的WWE Hall of Famer Ricky Steamboat计划回归擂台,参加11月27日周日的Big Time Wrestling’s Return of
The Dragon。

今日图片

(2020年度比赛系列)49-Tanahashi vs Chris Jericho
https://www.19977.club/thread-8918316-1-1.html

是的哇我的 发表于 2022-9-16 22:42

尕丶鑫 发表于 2022-9-17 12:37

感谢分享

shawnsean17 发表于 2022-9-18 04:09

谢谢新闻/:)

sje923 发表于 2022-9-18 19:52

谢谢新闻
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 9月17日新闻--Roman Reigns vs. Logan Paul?