yeats 发表于 2014-3-22 19:18

dolp ziggler 情況

請問之前ziggler 是發表了什麽言論,遭打壓?

tony25812668 发表于 2014-3-23 11:53

"Back on September 4, 2013, Dolph Ziggler said told MLive.com:" about my position in the company, I have already said several times, already very understand, I am a very impatient person. I am not want to say that everyone is not bad, I like your current do. Sometimes you would say clean yourself said 'ok, didn't it's my turn now, I still have to' hard and when the time comes, I will have to come up with their own housekeeping skills bring shock, have to let everyone know that 'see if you can meet with my, maybe you will better than me. 'when they can't (couldn't pick me up for), then I can mouth and tide wait for no man, and this will give me trouble (in) in the company, you don't know if I will go. Everyone can go to nitpick higher level players, such as Randy Orton (Randy Orton) currently the number one position in the WWE. Maybe you gave me and Randy Orton players like to arrange a match, I promise to myself is not afraid of them. "

“時間回到2013年的9月4日,Dolph Ziggler在接受MLive.com網站時說道:“關於我在公司的位置,我已經說了好幾次,已經很明白了,我是一個很沒有耐心的人。我不是想說大家都沒有厲害,我喜歡自己當前所做的事情。有時你會說開導自己說'好吧,現在還沒​​輪到我,我還得努力'而當時機到來時,我就必須拿出自己的看家本領給大家帶來震撼了,得讓大家知道'看你能否接得了我的招,有種你就比我更厲害。 '當他們做不到時(無法接我的招),那我可就嘴下不饒人了,而這就會給我(在公司中)帶來麻煩,你不知道自己會何去何從。大家都可以去吐槽級別更高的選手,例如Randy Orton(蘭迪·奧頓)當前在WWE中的頭牌位置。有種你就把我和Randy Orton之類的選手安排一場比賽,我保證自己一點都不輸他們。 ”
页: [1]
查看完整版本: dolp ziggler 情況