138538 发表于 2007-4-4 23:56

Lilian Garcia给Fans的三封信(有关伤情和专辑)

祝福她早日康复
============================================
2007/3/21

大家好

是的,这是真的.三月十七号, 我在佛蒙特州滑雪的时候出了意外,打我六岁时我就一直喜欢滑雪,我经常在周末时出去滑雪,因为东北部经常有巨大的暴风雪.通常来讲这样的条件对滑雪来说最适合不过了,不幸的是情况却不是想象中的那样.雪里时常夹杂着冰雹增加了雪的重量.一夜的大雪啊,没有一条轨道是平坦的,而且使它们变的十分厚重.我撞到了一块坚硬的黑石,当我准备着陆的时候,我发现 在我雪橇下面是一块巨大的雪球,通常情况下,我可以松开靴子,但是很不幸,滑雪板继续向左转,我受到了巨大的撞击,膝盖随之扭伤.我迅速停止下来,我几乎不能移动半步.我被抬上了担架,我挣扎着,但是伤痛使这一切显得徒劳.

在急诊室里,Russell大夫给我做了X光,居他推测是右膝盖韧带撕裂.在三月十九号星期一我又做了核磁共振,一直到二十号还不知道是什么情况.

当我在急诊室的时候,我发现有四个滑雪者和我一样伤情.而且这里还有一大堆嗑破鼻子,受到重创而骨折的伤者.

对我们大家来讲,这一天糟透了!

感谢每一个关心我的人,你们的每一个电话或是邮件使我倍感安慰,我回尽快找到病因让大家知道.尽管会有一些蹒跚,但是我满心希望能继续为大家主持二十六号,也就是下个星期一之夜的RAW!

2007/3/21

大家好

我要对大家重申一些有关专辑发售的一些情况.好吧,我知道我在最近的日记分录里说专辑可能会在2007年早期发行,但是这或许不可能了.我希望我能给大家一个确定的发售日期但事实是这样:我并不能确定.当新专辑发行之时,有许多因素掺杂其中,并没有一个确定的日程表.我所能说的是我们正在努力工作,使它希望在今年夏天可以与大家见面.

2007/3/27

大家好

正如妳们大家所知道的那样,在三月十七号那天我在滑雪时出了意外.结果被确诊为右膝盖韧带撕裂,这需要进行手术治疗,但是我说服了医生将手术延迟在Wrestlemania 23之后再进行,如此一个巨大的赛事,我怎能不参加!

与此同时,为了使膝盖变的坚韧,我每天都接受物理治疗,而且带上护膝去保护它.在许多人的帮助之下,很高兴我能回归星期一之夜的RAW,大家给了我目莫大的帮助去完成节目的录制.

星期四,也就是四月五号,我将在纽约接受Armin Tehrany医生的手术, Armin Tehrany医生是一位出色的整形外科手术专家,他曾经给无数职业运动员做过膝盖和肩膀的治疗.有这样一个优秀的医生,我确信我能走出这个难关.

很感谢你们大家给我的电话和邮件.我深深的知道大家对我的爱是多么深,我将以这十倍的爱来报答大家.

手术的情况我会第一时间告诉大家.

永远优秀的Lilian

图片在此:http://www.19977.com/thread-50649-1-1.html

===============================================

原文来自Lilian Garcia官网,如下:

Hi everyone,

Yes, it is true, I was in a skiing accident in Killington, VT on March 17th. I have been a skier since I was six years old and decided to go skiing that weekend because of a huge snow storm that hit the Northeast. Normally that would mean the conditions for skiing would be great but unfortunately that was not the case. The snow that fell was also mixed with sleet which made the snow very heavy. Since it had snowed all night, none of the trails were groomed and the powder was very thick. I was skiing down a black diamond run and when I was landing from a jump, my ski got caught underneath a big pile of snow. Normally the binding would release my boot but unfortunately, the ski kept turning to the left and twisted my knee and that's when I felt a pop! I went down really fast and could'nt move. I knew right away I was in trouble. The stretcher came to get me and normally I would try and tough it out and ski down but I knew my knee would not let me.

At the clinic, I was informed by Dr. Russell that the x-rays were negative for any broken bones but that he suspects I have a torn ACL on my right knee. I had an MRI taken Monday, March 19th but will not find out results until March 20th.

While I was in the clinic, I found out that four other skiers had come in right after me with the same injury. As well, there were also lots of patients there with bloody noses, concussions and broken bones. Not a very good day for any of us!

I want to thank everyone that has written or called me with their concerns. It really means a lot to me. As soon as I find out my results, I will let all of you all know. I do however hope to be back on Monday Night Raw next Monday the 26th even if I am hobbling a bit!!

=========================================================
Hi everyone,

I just want to update you on the status of the release of my album. Well, I know my last journal entry said that my CD would hopefully drop early 2007 but I have to report that is no longer the case. I wish I could give you a definite release date but the truth is, I'm not sure. So many aspects come into play when releasing an album that there is no such thing as a definite time-table. All I can say is that we are working hard to release it hopefully sometime this summer.

Thank you for your interest and your constant support.

Forever Rockin,
Lilian :)

=========================================================

Hi everyone,

As many of you already know, I was in a skiing accident on March 17th. As a result, it has been confirmed that I have torn my ACL in my right knee. I will require surgery but have convinced the doctor to wait until after Wrestlemania 23. There is no way I am missing out on being a part of such a huge event!!

In the meantime, I have been in physical therapy daily to make my knee stronger and am wearing a brace to support it. I was very happy that I was able to return to Raw last Monday night and with the help of the staff around the ring, they gave me the assistance I needed to make it through the show.

I will be having surgery on Thursday, April 5th in New York City performed by Dr. Armin Tehrany. Dr. Tehrany is an excellent Orthopedic surgeon who has performed many knee and shoulder operations including on numerous professional athletes. I feel very strongly that I am in very good hands and will come out of this with flying colors!!

I can't thank all of you enough for all your calls and emails. It really feels great to be loved by so many. Just know that I love you back ten fold!!

Look for updates after the surgery!

Forever Rockin,
Lilian

[ 本帖最后由 低调De呆呆 于 2007-4-24 09:57 编辑 ]

coolskyjojo 发表于 2007-4-4 23:57

感谢翻译。。。。希望她早日康复。。。

jvc-miffy 发表于 2007-4-5 00:04

谢谢翻译LG日记,希望她能尽早手术完后康复~!RAW的播报没她就是不习惯啊/:lol

138538 发表于 2007-4-5 00:06

原帖由 jvc-miffy 于 2007-4-5 00:04 发表 http://www.19977.com/images/common/back.gif
谢谢翻译LG日记,希望她能尽早手术完后康复~!RAW的播报没她就是不习惯啊/:lol

她也算是WWF-WWE的N朝元老了啊!!

chanpig 发表于 2007-4-5 00:29

謝謝/:)

Rey619 发表于 2007-4-5 00:31

希望她早日康复,并且期待着她的专辑~!

http://www.19977.com/data/attachment/forum/month_0703/20070331_c96190d84fdb0c86a20bn1ZLpe4j4plt.jpg

dragon0224 发表于 2007-4-5 01:47

謝謝分享~~~

hhh1126 发表于 2007-4-5 02:34

希望她早日康复啊!哎!可怜美丽的女司仪!

diji911 发表于 2007-4-5 02:48

谢谢了~~这个也发上来了/:D

JonJon316 发表于 2007-4-5 04:25

nice news!!!
thank you very much!!!

wenzhu88 发表于 2007-4-5 08:28

希望她早日康复

d_generationx 发表于 2007-4-5 09:27

祝她早日康复啊~~~~谢谢LZ

houyecuichansu 发表于 2007-4-5 09:34

希望她早日康复

KANE-WWE 发表于 2007-4-5 09:45

Good Luck to Ms.Lilian Garcia..................

DirtyTwo 发表于 2007-4-5 10:37

谢谢翻译
页: [1] 2 3
查看完整版本: Lilian Garcia给Fans的三封信(有关伤情和专辑)