语实俱禁 发表于 2006-8-8 04:16

Out...for now---择日而亡,关于hogan与randy在summerslam上对决的前瞻

Out...for now
择日而亡
作者 Ed Williams III
August 6, 2006

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/touts/large/29062/3147442

Hulk Hogan缺席了…但是要多久呢?
就像周五下午WWE.com所报道的那样,Hulk Hogan的膝盖受伤,在周末作了磁共振之后,这位WWE名人堂成员获悉他的半月板已经部分撕裂,很有可能无法出席本周一的Raw。
磁共振成象显示他右膝的半月板有轻微的撕裂。这次Hogan选择了不作手术。他选择了注射一种可以缓解疼痛的肾上腺素。现在还无法判断此次受伤是否会影响到他和Randy Orton在Summerslam上的对决。
WWE.com采访了Hogan,后者为无法出现在Raw上感觉很沮丧。
“我为自己在过去的25年中没有受伤或者缺席节目而自豪,”这位WWE名人堂成员说,“正常情况下我可以克服任何伤病,但是问题是这次是我原来那个完好的膝盖受伤了,这就意味着我无法依赖我那个作过手术的膝盖来承担其余的负担。”
Hulk Hogan及其擂台角色(译者:感谢侠风的指正)一直是竞技娱乐中最不可毁灭的力量之一。但是在参加了四分之一个世纪的比赛后,Hogan开始认识到可能最终他并不是不朽的。
“我是一个逃避现实的人。我现在开始认识到我老了,”Hogan说。“岁月不饶人,我很难再像从前那样了。我认识到我已经上了岁数了,我不可能总那么年轻。”
Hogan的膝伤将在本周三左右复查,但是无论他是否能出现在Summerslam上,他对the Legend Killer有话要说。
“我告诉你,无论发生了什么,Randy Orton都不是最后一次听到我的名字,”他说。
同时,Orton在周五接受WWE.com采访时询问了了Hogan受伤的真实性。在Orton从澳大利亚录制Raw回来之后,WWE.com再次通知了他,他的态度与Hogan的并没什么不同。
“我上周〔五〕就告诉你们了,他从沙发上下来的时候受了伤。我要说的就这些,” the Legend Killer说
虽然Hogan承认他从沙发上下来的时候听到自己的膝盖响了一声,但这只是事情的一部分。
“大概是两周前开始疼的,就象牙痛一样,”Hogan周五说,“膝盖外侧的关节。我对儿子Nick说这伤一直在折磨我。我和女儿Brooke一起散步,然而我无法再正常地使唤我的腿了。”
Hogan补充道:“周五,我在健身房作了一组腿部锻炼。当我回家时,我坐在我新买的沙发上,就像坐在一个洞上一样。当我站起来的时候,我听到膝盖骨发出‘啪’的一声。我可以站立,也可以走路,但是坐和上下楼梯就很难了。”
虽然受了伤,Hogan仍然打算在Summerslam上与Orton进行比赛。Hogan能在比赛前及时恢复好吗?Orton能把握住将Hogan添加到自己干掉的传奇人物名单上的机会吗?请关注WWE.com以获得全部细节。

全文完

个人评论:鬼才知道是剧情还是真的,反正今天raw是肯定看不到这老头了,summerslam上不是传闻由某人代替了么?呵呵,比起这老家伙来,我跟喜欢那个传闻中的替代品,尤其是---如果有mask的话
或者,他的宝贝女儿也不错,呵呵

[ 本帖最后由 语实俱禁 于 2006-8-8 20:15 编辑 ]

语实俱禁 发表于 2006-8-8 04:17

原文地址:
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/outfornow
英文全文:
Out...for now
By Ed Williams III
August 6, 2006

Hulk Hogan is out…but for how long?

As reported by WWE.com Friday afternoon, Hulk Hogan has suffered a knee injury, and after having an MRI this weekend, the WWE Hall of Famer learned that he has a partially torn meniscus and will be unable to make his scheduled appearance on RAW Monday night.

The MRI showed a slight tear in the meniscus in his right knee. At this time, Hogan has opted not to have surgery. He did, however, receive a cortisone shot, which has helped alleviate some of the pain. It is still unknown whether or not the knee injury will prevent Hogan from competing against Randy Orton at SummerSlam.

WWE.com spoke with Hogan who was disappointed over the fact he won’t be at RAW.

“I’ve prided myself over the last 25 years of not getting injured and disappearing,” said the WWE Hall of Famer. “Normally I can work through any injury, but the problem is that this is my good knee, which means I can’t rely on my surgically repaired knee to shoulder the rest of the burden.”

Hulk Hogan and Hulkamania has always been one of the most indestructible forces in sports-entertainment. But after more than a quarter century of competing inside the squared circle, Hogan is starting to realize that maybe he’s not immortal after all.

“I’m sort of freaking out. I’m beginning to learn I’m a lot older,” said Hogan. “And with age, it’s tough to be the same dependable guy I’ve been in the past. I realize that as I get up there in age, I can’t go on forever.”

Hogan’s knee injury will be reevaluated in the middle of the week, but regardless of whether or not he can compete at SummerSlam, the Hulkster had a message for the Legend Killer.

“I’ll tell you this, no matter what happens, Randy Orton has not heard the last of me,” he said.

Orton in the meantime, told WWE.com Friday that he questioned the legitamcy of Hogan’s injury. WWE.com spoke with Orton again as he returned from RAW’s trip to Australia, and his attitude towards Hogan wasn’t much different.

“I told you last week (Friday), he got hurt getting off a couch. That’s all I have to say about that,” said the Legend Killer.

While Hogan did admit that he heard his knee pop while getting up from his couch, that is just part of the story.

“It started about two weeks ago, like a toothache," Hogan said on Friday, "the joint on the outside of the knee. I was complaining to my son Nick that it was killing me all the time. I have been on the road with my daughter Brooke and haven't been able to work out my legs like I should."

Hogan added: "Friday, I did a couple of leg exercises at a gym. When I got home, I sat on my new couch and it was like sitting in a hole. When I got up, it sounded like a snap, an explosion in the kneecap. I can stand and walk a bit, but it’s hard for me to sit and get up and down the stairs."

Despite the injury, Hogan is still scheduled to face Orton at SummerSlam. Will Hogan be able to recover in time to face the Legend Killer? Will Orton even get the chance to add Hogan’s legendary name to his list of legends killed? Keep checking back with WWE.com for all of the details.

xxu 发表于 2006-8-8 07:32

其实我不太想在SS上看见HOGAN的比赛,他出来SHOW一下就可以了

rockwei 发表于 2006-8-8 07:55

Hulk Hogan和Hulkamania 应该都指的是Hogan,他在不同时代有不同的名字。。。。

yiyiloveyiyi 发表于 2006-8-8 09:46

兄弟最近很活跃啊继续努力~

yiyiloveyiyi 发表于 2006-8-8 13:59

其实看了感觉和你一样。。。。真的是败不起啊

DirtyTwo 发表于 2006-8-8 14:12

感谢翻译

shuofuzhe 发表于 2006-8-8 19:37

HOGAN已经70了,还是饶了他吧.