DerbySlam 发表于 2009-9-24 15:11

WWE Kurt Angle 亲自致所有摔跤迷们的信

Nicholas11

中摔元老

http://www.wwecn.com/images/default/star_level3.gifhttp://www.wwecn.com/images/default/star_level3.gif
UID5770
帖子53
精华6
积分2585
威望16 点
存款0 元
贡献值2532 点
违规或灌水0 次
摔角元200 元
阅读权限100
来自Canada - USA
在线时间291 小时
注册时间2004-2-9
最后登录2007-4-14

最近,WWE & ECW 摔跤手 Kurt Angle 在他的个人网页上通过其经纪人发表了一封信,这封信是给所有的摔跤迷们的。
下面我把信中内容完完整整地翻译出来。希望对大家有帮助,谢谢。

给所有支持着WWE/ECW的摔跤迷们:

当各位开始阅读这封信件的时候,我想告诉大家,这封信不是WWE写的,更不是我的经纪人写的,这封信完完全全是由我个人写的,完完全全是由我Kurt Angle自己亲自写给各位摔跤迷们的信!
    这是我真诚发自内心的一句话:“谢谢大家!谢谢!”我希望这封信能给各位摔跤迷们感受到我对你们深深的谢意,也非常感谢大家能给我机会并且赋予我这种特殊的权力,我感到无比的荣幸。也要感谢的就是每周都在电视机前面观看我比赛的摔跤迷们(Kurt Angle 每周只有一次比赛),更要感谢的就是每次来到 Live House Show 中,不断齐声对我喊着 "U SUCK" (我太爱这句话了(也可翻译成我习惯了这句话了))的摔跤迷们,也非常感谢在过去6年内,不断给我发送友善的或者恶意的邮件的发送者们,也非常感谢你们,无论你们是出于什么目的,都非常感谢你们让我的生命感受到了真诚的祝福。
    当我刚刚踏入WWE大门的时候,许许多多的人都对我抱有一种怀疑的态度,他们都认为一个业余摔跤手,一个类似于我这样的奥运会自由摔跤冠军,怎么可能会成为一名集体育与娱乐于一身的职业摔跤选手呢,大家不断的在对我表示不同程度的怀疑。让我惊喜的是,在不久,上帝给了我一个特大的惊喜,我成功的从一个角色过渡到另外一个角色的成功,这真的是一个大的惊喜。在我踏入WWE那一刻开始,我心中就只有一个目标,那就是迈向顶端,走成为人上人。许多人说我已经是最厉害的人,不需要那么努力。也有许多人一直说我还不够,还需要更多的练习,一直持续到现在。但是我会让大家非常清楚的明白,在这六年间,我一直在不停的贡献与我的事业-摔跤,不管是美国国内还是国外,每一场我所参与的比赛,我都当作是我人生最重要并且是最后一场比赛来对待,每一场比赛我都在尽自己最大的努力,贡献给大家。
    在这段漫长的训练、竞赛、给大家带来的娱乐中,我可以承诺大家,每一次我都是100%完完全全发挥我自己的能力,我很努力!在我脑子里面,什么都没有,只有一个概念,就是要以什么更好的形势来贡献我的比赛给大家观看!
    在含有剧情的娱乐竞赛中(含有反派以及正派)是非常有趣的,我也知道属于我自己的巅峰时代还没有完全的来到,许许多多的评论者都把我比作 Ric Flair, Shawn Michael,UnderTaker等等让人尊敬的传奇摔跤选手,我本人真的非常的敬佩他们,但是大家要知道,我与他们之间有很大的不同,我在擂台上比他们其中任何一个人更有好斗的性格以及勇猛的攻击力,当我踏上擂台的那一刻开始,我就认定这是一场真实的真人格斗!毫无虚假可言!
    对于我,在业余摔跤业摸爬滚打了23年,在职业摔跤坚持了6年,令人惋惜的就是在过去的4年内,我也承受了大大小小的伤痛,而这些伤痛也一直不断的困扰着我,脖子上的两次严重的伤害,让我接受了两次大型的脖子手术,肋骨,尾骨,手指,甚至脚趾都曾经遭到骨折的遭遇,身体上觉得部分肌肉都受到过不同程度的伤害。但是说到受伤,其实对于一个职业摔跤手来说,这就是家常便饭,而我最大的错误就是在于我没有好好的去修养,去休息,但是有一个要比肉体给我的疼痛更难受,那就是精神上给我的巨大压力,哪怕我的状态再差,我也要告诉我自己,告诉我的魂灵,“你一定要坚持,继续走下去”。滑稽的是,我对我自己孤立的态度,让我的脚步更加接近了职业摔跤手这个名词,随着我的名声的增大,压力和负担也就越来越重了。
    每周都有比赛,每周至少一次比赛,经常都要乘搭着飞机不断的飞来飞去,就跟旅行一样,不过不停的旅行,让我感觉到这就仿佛是身在人间地狱一样痛苦,好几个月,我都是在疼痛中度过每一天,当我在家中丢垃圾的时候,我才真正的意识到我身体的状态是多么的差,就连丢垃圾,对于我身体来说,就跟在军人训练的时候没有两样,每次的疼痛给我带来的只有用止痛剂。
    我真的累了,我真得太需要休息了,6年就这样过去了,在我身边,我再次看到了我的爱人,为我留下了眼泪,流泪是因为她的精神因为我受到了严重的创伤与刺激,我明白到自己的自私,没有顾及家庭,没有考虑妻女的感受。现在,我年馑3岁的女儿已经成为了我的小护士,不断的在我脖子上和大腿上放着冰块,她每天都重复着这些劳动,从她的行动中,我看到了她眼里充满了我这个父亲的疼痛。
    此时此刻,我深深的明白了一件事情,摔跤并不是我人生中最重要的部分,当我坐在我爱人身旁的时候,她的泪水又流了出来,我真的感觉到了她对我是多么的关心多么的紧张。她哭着说:“我真的真得很爱你,但是我现在真得不能再和你在一起了,你现在是WWE的超级巨星,但是我爱的是你加入WWE之前的你,和我结婚的是以前的你,Kurt,我真的很担心你,我很担心你会在这种糟糕的情况下还继续去选择摔跤,坏的事情总该会发生的,尽管我不希望我们的女儿失去父亲,真的不希望.............
    这些话我牢牢地记在了心里,但是我没有选择的余地,几天后,我又再次踏上了漫长的旅途,一切都是为了那些让人窒息的ECW摔跤迷们。
    我在纽约结束了我最后一场的比赛,ECW House Show,我还清楚地记得,那天比赛场地人山人海,最后作为ECW重头戏的比赛,是由我对Rob Van Dam。在那天,我真的真的根RVD配合了一场非常漂亮的比赛,摔跤迷们让人窒息的欢呼声不断的响起。(RVD也是一位注重真实格斗的摔跤手),在比赛时,我希望与RVD能够给大家带来更好更激动的比赛。但是可惜的是,在比赛开始将近10分钟左右,我身体开始感觉到剧烈的疼痛,我估计,绝大部分的摔跤手在这种情况下,都会示意要求停止比赛的,但是我感觉到了摔跤迷们的热情和让人窒息的呼声,大家都在高喊“比赛需要结果”。所以我毫不犹豫继续我的比赛,随着疼痛的加剧,我终于骨折了。真得真得太危险了。观众的疯狂以及热情真得要比往常高出好几倍!
    在比赛中,我一直使用一条腿战斗,观众也都看出来了,所以我只能跟RVD要求尽快结束战斗,也许是因为我骨折的原因,比赛让观众看来更真实刺激,我真的请求上帝的保佑,就像观众亲眼目睹的一样,疼痛,骨折都是真实的,我真的很难受,就在比赛结束的时候,我想对RVD使用我的Angle Slam,但是RVD却反过来在上面对我使用了DDT,就在那一瞬间,我的状态已经完全崩溃,听着观众的欢呼声,但是我却已经移动不能动弹了,全身的疼痛根本无法用言语来表达,我看了一下四周,看了一下四周起身站立起来的观众,看着四周站起来为我高呼和鼓掌的观众,我深深的感觉到这不是PPV,而仅仅是一场House Show,但是我很的非常地感谢他们,真得无法用言语来表达!

致:所有支持我的人,所有讨厌我的人,所有对我恶言相对的人
是你们赋予了我灵感,是你们给我带来了神灵,你们就是我力量的源泉
母亲,姐姐,哥哥,父亲,我的经纪人,我的爱人和女儿,比任何人都要更加担心我,关心我的人,在我在摔跤的时候,他们始终没有放弃我,他们始终没有离开我,他们始终留在了我的身边。

所有的摔跤迷们,是你们给我留下了美好的回忆,我不知道用什么来交换你们对我的支持和关心,眼泪已经不自觉地流了出来。在最后,我还想跟大家说:我会一直很好的,我现在真真正正感受到了一个家庭在我心目中的价值,可能现在觉得太晚了,不过对于现在的我来说,无论是在精神上,身体上,我都会让自己更强壮,我一定会回来的,我 Kurt Angle 一定会回来的。我在这里给大家承诺,我一定会回来,It';s True!
Vince,如果你有缘能看到我这封信的话,我想对你说,真得太感谢你了,你真的是一个伟大的人物,若下一次我们还有机会合作,到那时候,应该就是我给你递上一杯热咖啡了;)

上帝保佑你们

Kurt Angle

以下是原文

To all my respective fans in WWE/ECW,
The letter you are about to read is not from WWE, nor from my agent,
but from me- Kurt Angle…to my all fans.
This is my personal ‘Thank You’ straight from my heart, to all my fans
for being here with me and providing me with the most honorable
privilege to perform and entertain for you. Thank you for tuning into
your TVs weekly, for visiting me at hundreds of house show chanting
‘You Suck’ (I love that phrase), to every single good, bad or indifferent
e-mail I’ve received over the past 6 years and continue to receive daily.
Thank you for being there and making my life truly blessed.
When I came to WWE, many fans had doubts that an Olympic Gold
Medalist in Amateur Wrestling could turn and master the art of Sports
Entertainment. To my humble surprise, God graciously granted me the
gift to make this exciting transition in my life. Coming into the WWE, I
had one goal in mind...to be the VERY BEST! Many say I am; some may
say I';m not. But I want you to know with over six solid years of non-stop
wrestling action under my belt from all the shows to the world tours...I
treated every single match as if it were my last!
I’ve never known a time in my life from training, competition or
entertainment that I have not tried to give over 100%. I honestly do
not know of any other way to wrestle or perform, and I have always
wanted to give YOU, the fans, what I would expect to see.
From the entertainment standpoint, (good guy or bad guy), it’s been truly exciting, but I know in my heart that
I have not reached my peak. Critics have compared me to very honorable wrestlers like Rick Flair, Bret Hart, Shawn
Michaels and the Undertaker, all of whom I value and truly respect. But there is one BIG difference between us. I am
by far the most aggressive and intense athlete of all on the mat. When I step into the ring, I treat it as real, it feels
real and then I play it like a real shoot fight.
As an amateur wrestler for 23 years and a pro for 6, unfortunately over the past 4 years I have suffered many injuries. I broke my neck twice and had two major neck surgeries. I’ve fractured my ribs, hip, tailbone, fingers and toes
while also tearing almost every major muscle at least one time or another. Injuries have always been a natural part
of the business and my life, but where I have failed is not taking the time off to recover. When I’m off the mental
stress, sitting back becomes worse than the physical pain. Something tells my inner soul to go back regardless
of the condition. The funny thing is, this obsession is what the industry loves, but this obsession can also be my
destruction.
Week after week, day after day, 250 days a year on the road can be a living hell for anyone, especially when you’re
in daily pain for months on end. It was at home when I began to realize how severe the problems were- when a
simple task like taking out the garbage is like a full workout and I needed Motrin in order to get up and do it.
It’s time to rest! After 6 long years, I looked into my wife’s eyes and finally saw that she, too, was severely stressed
and worn out due to my livelihood that she had to endure. My 3-year old daughter Kyra basically became my nurse,
thinking she had to put ice packs or heating pads on my neck, back and legs because she could see the pain her
daddy was in.
At this point, something happened that made me realize that wrestling wasn';t the most important thing in my
life. I sat down with my wife Karen, who had tears in her eyes. I could see in her face how concerned she was for
me. She said,
“I love you. I didn';t marry you because you were a WWE Superstar. I married you before you ever joined them.
Kurt, I’m so worried that if you continue going at this pace, something bad is really going to happen and I don';t
want Kyra and Kody (our unborn son) to grow up without their father.”
I did take this all to heart, but then, as usual, a couple of days later, I went back on the road, wanting to electrify
my new ECW fans.
My last event was at the Westchester Arena in White Plains, New York. The show was sold out. The main event was
me against RVD. I had a great match against RVD as the fans were cheering for both of us. The more we wrestled
(Rob and I wrestle more of a realistic shoot style), the more I wanted to give them. Ten minutes into the match, I
severely pulled my groin. Most wrestlers would have quit right on the spot. But the fans were chanting louder and
louder "THIS MATCH RULES!" continuously, so I kept going. Compensating for my groin injury, I pulled my lower
abdominal muscle off my pelvic bone. Now, I was in trouble, but I looked up at the fans and they were screaming
louder than ever.
So Rob and I started into our finish, false finish after false finish, back and forth. But the one thing the fans noticed
is that I was doing half of the match on one leg. That made it feel even more real for the fans. I can only thank God
and the fans for keeping me going, as I was in so much pain. And at the end of the match, I had the opportunity to
beat RVD. I set him up for the Angle Slam and Rob countered with a flying DDT. My hamstring blew out. The fans
cheered and I could not move in the ring. As the agonizing pain grew greater, I could only look around. Every fan
was on their feet giving me a standing ovation. And this was at a house show, not a PPV. My only regret was that I
could not stand up and thank them all for it.
To the ones who love me, the ones who hated me and even the ones who loved to hate me- You were and are my
inspiration. God was and is my strength and so is my family—my Mom, sister and brothers, my father (God rest his
soul), my Manager Dave Hawk and most especially, my wife Karen, who went through hell during my career. She has
never given up on me.
Fans, thank you all for the memories. It was quite a ride. I would not trade any of it for the world. As I sit here
a bit teary eyed, I do want all of you to know, I will be fine. I will finally get to spend some real quality time with
my family… time that is much, much overdue. My plan and goal is to become stronger mentally, physically and
spiritually. I, Kurt Angle, will be back! That’s a promise. And that’s d#amn TRUE!
Vince, if you happen to read this, I want to again say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are a great man!
When we get together, the next cup of coffee is on me. ; )
God Bless,

GreenC 发表于 2009-10-1 22:15

这个文章我们论坛有(还有两个人翻译过),也要转过来吗?

UCGGG 发表于 2009-10-9 09:22

很真情流露的一封信,谢谢,KURT~~

davidwoo 发表于 2009-10-13 13:57

太感人了!眼眶都湿了!!

motherboy 发表于 2009-10-19 21:48

kurt angle走了很耐

carmen88 发表于 2009-10-20 09:30

Angle是想搭后路,还是想帮TNA宣传

richky22 发表于 2009-10-20 14:24